Tennessee - Memphis cancelled

Covid protocols. Ugh.

FG51MyCXMAALZ1d

Who's this clown - says he's a state representative from Memphis and it was taken an hour ago - looks like it was at Memphis' hotel in Nashville. Did this player test negative?
Even if he did - it's a bad look.

Really, they practice everyday like this.
Sure, but this is simply an additional unplanned opportunity for injury. Just imagine the blowback Barnes and staff catch if Kennedy Chandler blows his knee out in a publicized, unplanned scrimmage.

FG51MyCXMAALZ1d

Who's this clown - says he's a state representative from Memphis and it was taken an hour ago - looks like it was at Memphis' hotel in Nashville. Did this player test negative?
Even if he did - it's a bad look.
Good! Maybe we can start quarantining politicians.
GBO!!

Edit: I don’t want anyone thinking I’m saying it’s good if this player tested positive, because I’m not.
GBO!!

I feel really bad for the mods in this thread
Meh. Just some posters getting out frustration over the cancellation and some just having fun with the whole mess. I’ve seen nothing really personal or bad yet.
Unless it’s been deleted and I did t see it.😁
GBO!!

Reactions: 99grad
Hopefully ESPN will investigate and find the truth (Cough, Cough) and then Send them a huge Bill.
Hopefully Memphis Fans who went to the game will send a Bill to the Universtity
Hopefully the NCAA will forfeit this game
Hopefully the University of Tennessee will advocate for it's fan base and send Memphis a Bill
City of Nashvile
Bridgestone Arena

The list goes on. Do you think ESPN investigates

If a Memphis Player is out and about why isn't he following protocols....because he is not hung over.

Bottom Line for Penny is I beat Alabama I will ride that wave as long as I can. Does me no good to lose to Tennessee so I will not play the game.

I need to be a better coach and learn to discipline my team if they don't follow the rules.

Didn't I tell them to go home and get ready for the big game tomorrow......

Penny needs to be held accountable for incompetance

Cohen is a United States Congressman from the Memphis area.
The KFC box may be a reference to the congressman's previous antics. Last year during a house hearing, Congressman Cohen brought a box of KFC into the hearing where he proceeded to eat chicken during testimony. He was trying to draw attention to witnesses who had declined to testify. He was labeled "Chicken Man."

Hopefully ESPN will investigate and find the truth (Cough, Cough) and then Send them a huge Bill.
Hopefully Memphis Fans who went to the game will send a Bill to the Universtity
Hopefully the NCAA will forfeit this game
Hopefully the University of Tennessee will advocate for it's fan base and send Memphis a Bill
City of Nashvile
Bridgestone Arena

The list goes on. Do you think ESPN investigates

If a Memphis Player is out and about why isn't he following protocols....because he is not hung over.

Bottom Line for Penny is I beat Alabama I will ride that wave as long as I can. Does me no good to lose to Tennessee so I will not play the game.

I need to be a better coach and learn to discipline my team if they don't follow the rules.

Didn't I tell them to go home and get ready for the big game tomorrow......

Penny needs to be held accountable for incompetance
Who is Bill?

VN Store

Back