FL LB DeMario Tolan (LSU commit)

Josh is still not looking like a closer and I like him but you can’t miss this much. It’s not the NCAA thing with these guys we are in the final battle on. But we are not getting those who need funds.
It's my belief DW was way behind the curve on this NIL stuff. Conversations I had with folks shocked me that they hadn't seen the scope of what was coming.

Josh is still not looking like a closer and I like him but you can’t miss this much. It’s not the NCAA thing with these guys we are in the final battle on. But we are not getting those who need funds.
Y’all we new this wasn’t going to be a top 15/10 class. We got a very late start along with a investigation cloud that’s being used against us. The mods have claimed the ‘23 is going ti be much better and it’s already started off good with Davis and Luttrell. It was known very early on we’d have to hit the portal this year. Now next year if we don’t have a top 10/15 class we can be a little concerned if he have a good product on the field.

Maybe our defensive staff isn’t as impressive as everyone here wants to believe they are

Or maybe it's easy to recruit against a system that literally exhausts the defensive players and is nothing like any NFL defensive experience. It's easy to convince a kid that he'll have to beat two offenses each game, Heup's and then the other team's.

Or maybe it's easy to recruit against a system that literally exhausts the defensive players and is nothing like any NFL defensive experience. It's easy to convince a kid that he'll have to beat two offenses each game, Heup's and then the other team's.

Yeah there’s a list as long as my arm of things other teams are using to recruit against us. Playing opposite the uptempo offense is wayyy toward the bottom.

Someone get some icy hot for the butthurt babies in here. Jesus, we literally just got a commitment from the highest rated TE the university has had in over a decade. Literally everyone including the media has told you this 22 class wasn't going to be amazing star wise. I get it's only because you guys are disappointed and think 7 wins should mean immediate success recruiting but that just isn't written in stone. Keep your chins up and for the love of God stop bitching.

Definitely a bit concerning that we are losing so many of these recruiting battles at the end. I like Heupel a lot and think he did an awesome job this season with the hand he was dealt, but recruiting is going to have to improve if we're going to play with the big boys. Hopefully the Ethan Davis commitment will get our 2023 class rolling.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Definitely a bit concerning that we are losing so many of these recruiting battles at the end. I like Heupel a lot and think he did an awesome job this season with the hand he was dealt, but recruiting is going to have to improve if we're going to play with the big boys.
Literally weren’t a factor till late in the game.

It's my belief DW was way behind the curve on this NIL stuff. Conversations I had with folks shocked me that they hadn't seen the scope of what was coming.

Fulmer was too busy lining his pockets to do anything on NiL. This has been on the horizon for a couple years now.

Reactions: onevol74
sack up ladies

As a fanbase, we just can’t wait to unleash the decade+ of negative energy onto whatever minor setbacks befall the program.

I used up a lot of mine worrying that our head coach and/or staff would look for greener pastures this year. Since that didn’t happen, it’s not difficult for me to remember that we have another signing day to go, and basically an entire additional class of players in the portal to shore up the roster.

Someone get some icy hot for the butthurt babies in here. Jesus, we literally just got a commitment from the highest rated TE the university has had in over a decade. Literally everyone including the media has told you this 22 class wasn't going to be amazing star wise. I get it's only because you guys are disappointed and think 7 wins should mean immediate success recruiting but that just isn't written in stone. Keep your chins up and for the love of God stop bitching.
This guys was a huge swing to get
Been an LSU guy for awhile
But
I’m still not a huge fan of our DC yet

And what we miss on Wednesday we'll get in the portal. It may offer a quicker path to success.

Some of our so-called fans really suck.

VN Store

Back