NCAA/Mickey mouse/ and the fix.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
People are starting to catch on and it somehow surprises them. I said it before and I'll say it again. Who ever gave mickey mouse control over the most violent game on earth should be hung from the ceiling by their thumbs.

in public.

Only to bammers.

Emmert is trending for all the wrong reasons again, and I'm not on the twits, so I brought it over to let those that are on the twit make the connection.

So you're not on twitter, but you're copying and pasting tweets and tracking what's trending on twitter?

Still waiting on what this has to do with football.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
So you're not on twitter, but you're copying and pasting tweets and tracking what's trending on twitter?

Still waiting on what this has to do with football.

Half correct. You do not have to be on the twits to track the twits.

I put it here for you to make the connection.... I'm unpacking the new house this week, but was honestly thinking others would have made this connection by now. Wait until folks get home from work, and I bet they will.

Only to bammers.

Emmert is trending for all the wrong reasons again, and I'm not on the twits, so I brought it over to let those that are on the twit make the connection.

I'm not a bammer.

Emmert is shady - check
ABC/ESPN is implicated somehow - you offer nothing
ABC/ESPN is ruining college football - you offer nothing
Emmert is ruining college football - you do not state that but it seems implied; you offer nothing

If anything, Emmert/NCAA has lost control over college football. If he ever really had it.

Reactions: tbwhhs
well, he certainly sold it to disney didnt he? and the only channel not involved that I am aware of (and this could be my own ignorance) is fox sports. But, I never directly said anything... I'm just putting it in front of your face to see. Make your own connections.

I'm not a bammer.

Emmert is shady - check
ABC/ESPN is implicated somehow - you offer nothing
ABC/ESPN is ruining college football - you offer nothing
Emmert is ruining college football - you do not state that but it seems implied; you offer nothing

If anything, Emmert/NCAA has lost control over college football. If he ever really had it.

Agreed. And the NCAA hasn't controlled FBS football for the last 40 years.

well, he certainly sold it to disney didnt he?

No, he didn't. The NCAA isn't involved with FBS broadcast rights, including the playoff.

and the only channel not involved that I am aware of (and this could be my own ignorance) is fox sports.

Fox has broadcast deals with The Big Ten, The Big XII, and the Pac 12. So yes, it's definitely your ignorance.

But, I never directly said anything... I'm just putting it in front of your face to see. Make your own connections.

No, you definitely said there was a connection. What you did not do was actually provide any support for that statement.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I'll leave a few tidbits for those that get off work at normal hours. Do what you want with it. It's pretty obvious I have a hard enough time keeping up with liking others, and have no need for likes myself. I'll still say what I say regardless.

well, he certainly sold it to disney didnt he? and the only channel not involved that I am aware of (and this could be my own ignorance) is fox sports. But, I never directly said anything... I'm just putting it in front of your face to see. Make your own connections.

You said this: Who ever gave mickey mouse control over the most violent game on earth should be hung from the ceiling by their thumbs.
And titled it this: NCAA/Mickey mouse/ and the fix.

Prove that Mickey Mouse has control over the most violent game on Earth. Prove that the NCAA and Mickey Mouse are somehow related to a "fix." Define what "the fix" actually is to you.

A list of most, if not all, networks that broadcast college sports/football: ABC/ESPN Family/SEC Network/ACC Network/Longhorn Network; FOX Family/Big 10 Network; CBS Family; NBC Family; Pac 12 Network

I feel like this needs to be a play calling poster board that’s held up on the sideline.

1/4Mickey 1/4 Emmert 1/4 Herbstreit 1/4 Diana Taurasi.

VN Store

Back