Worst game ever?

Then what would you rank this? It was abysmal quite honestly
We went to OT with a rested 7-1 team on a neutral court after playing at Colarado a few days ago. I’d call it a close out of conference game that’s not gonna hurt us on selection Sunday and was good experience for the team dealing with a team with that kind of length

We went to OT with a rested 7-1 team on a neutral court after playing at Colarado a few days ago. I’d call it a close out of conference game that’s not gonna hurt us on selection Sunday and was good experience for the team dealing with a team with that kind of length
Yeah I suppose that being tired could contribute to about 6% shooting from 3 pt.

Reactions: Kungfuman2000
6 of 40. No D1 team should shoot that bad. None.

Overreact much?
No. THAT was literally the worst offensive game Ive ever witnessed a D1 basketball team play. Nevermind just UT. They should go back to kville and spend the night in the gym shooting 3's and FT's. Pathetic. Who gives a **** about defense if you cant score? Youll still lose every time. Scoring is how the game is won.

Yeah I suppose that being tired could contribute to about 6% shooting from 3 pt.
I think this is supposed to be sarcastic but it’s clearly true. It definitely did contribute. Obv 6% from 3 (I’ve got 15% actually, but either way) is terrible, but they preserved and made it a game. If they’d packed it in I’d get the teeth gnashing more

Texas Tech has a first year coach, brought in 7 players from the portal to have a team. Sometimes it seems we don’t have a very good game plan just attack everyone the same. We were bullied and responded terribly. Maybe I don’t understand college basketball but I can see when you’re not prepared.

No. THAT was literally the worst offensive game Ive ever witnessed a D1 basketball team play. Nevermind just UT. They should go back to kville and spend the night in the gym shooting 3's and FT's. Pathetic. Who gives a **** about defense if you cant score? Youll still lose every time. Scoring is how the game is won.
Lmao this is dumb as shxt. Stupid ass take.

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back