Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Nobody considers university level as teachers.

When you say teachers, we think K-12.

There is a huge jump between a teacher and a professor. I may have not agreed with many of my professors, even the adjuncts, but never did I think any of them were complete morons.

Most of my high school teachers though were idiots who were simply teachers because they didn’t have the ability to do anything else.

Two of my best friends in the world are a nuclear engineer and an English professor at OSU and both can give each other a run for their money intellectually.

At your level you aren’t really teaching, you are perfecting.

I think I've managed to confuse things? That's most likely the situation. There are days I can't stand writing.

What I'm trying to do is drive into teacher education programs and connect them to the perception of K-12 teachers. Now that I'm in charge of preparing and sending forth educators into the K-12 ranks, I sit back and scratch my head at how an idiot can make it through the gauntlet we've put in place.

Either the Praxis II test sequence, the evaluatory rubric and all 30 pages it contains, or observations of teaching by supervisors should keep idiots from joining the ranks. I know I've stopped a few and helped them "discover" a new path.

Parents demand Hispanic Fort Worth school board member be fired after she 'doxxed' White Parents who sued over COVID mask mandate and left Abusive Voicemails for one Mother

• Norma Garcia-Lopez acknowledged that she left a profanity-laced voicemail on a parent's phone, but insisted her voicemail included 'no threats'
Outraged Fort Worth parents are demanding that a Hispanic school board member be fired after she released private information of white parents who sued the district over COVID-19 mask mandates, and left profanity-laden voicemails for one mother.

Fort Worth Independent School District's Racial Equity Committee Norma Garcia-Lopez admitted that she released the information on social media and swore at a mother in a vulgar voicemail - but has defended her actions.

She was also backed by the school board at a news conference last Thursday after she allegedly received dozens of threatening and racist phone and social media messages, calling for her removal in November.

'F**** you, you stupid b****. F**** you with your white privilege, not caring about the well-being of others, f*** you,' Garcia-Lopez said in the voicemail, according to a recording found by Dailymail.com.

51411079-10280653-image-a-34_1638811415145.jpg

Norma Garcia-Lopez (pictured) is the co-chair of the Fort Worth independent school district board's Racial Equity Committee. She defended herself last week after doxxing personal information of parents online and leaving a profanity-laced voicemail attacking a mother who sued the school district over a COVID-19 mask mandate

Hispanic Fort Worth school board member admits to 'doxxing' parents who sued over COVID mask mandate | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside a Hong Kong quarantine hotel from a guest staying across the hallway, despite both never leaving their rooms - Raising new Fears over how Infectious the Strain Is

A person has caught Omicron Covid inside a quarantine hotel in Hong Kong from a guest across the hall despite both never leaving their rooms, it has been revealed.

Both patients were double-vaccinated and both had tested negative on a PCR before arriving in Hong Kong last month, with one flying in from Canada and the second flying in from South Africa.

Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside Hong Kong quarantine hotel | Daily Mail Online

I think I've managed to confuse things? That's most likely the situation. There are days I can't stand writing.

What I'm trying to do is drive into teacher education programs and connect them to the perception of K-12 teachers. Now that I'm in charge of preparing and sending forth educators into the K-12 ranks, I sit back and scratch my head at how an idiot can make it through the gauntlet we've put in place.

Either the Praxis II test sequence, the evaluatory rubric and all 30 pages it contains, or observations of teaching by supervisors should keep idiots from joining the ranks. I know I've stopped a few and helped them "discover" a new path.

I have zero ability to debate on this issue other than real life experience.

Are these test per state though or on a federal level?

Also is a elementary teacher required to pass the same test as a high school teacher?

Parents demand Hispanic Fort Worth school board member be fired after she 'doxxed' White Parents who sued over COVID mask mandate and left Abusive Voicemails for one Mother

• Norma Garcia-Lopez acknowledged that she left a profanity-laced voicemail on a parent's phone, but insisted her voicemail included 'no threats'
Outraged Fort Worth parents are demanding that a Hispanic school board member be fired after she released private information of white parents who sued the district over COVID-19 mask mandates, and left profanity-laden voicemails for one mother.

Fort Worth Independent School District's Racial Equity Committee Norma Garcia-Lopez admitted that she released the information on social media and swore at a mother in a vulgar voicemail - but has defended her actions.

She was also backed by the school board at a news conference last Thursday after she allegedly received dozens of threatening and racist phone and social media messages, calling for her removal in November.

'F**** you, you stupid b****. F**** you with your white privilege, not caring about the well-being of others, f*** you,' Garcia-Lopez said in the voicemail, according to a recording found by Dailymail.com.

Norma Garcia-Lopez (pictured) is the co-chair of the Fort Worth independent school district board's Racial Equity Committee. She defended herself last week after doxxing personal information of parents online and leaving a profanity-laced voicemail attacking a mother who sued the school district over a COVID-19 mask mandate

Hispanic Fort Worth school board member admits to 'doxxing' parents who sued over COVID mask mandate | Daily Mail Online
She freely admits she left that voicemail message and that she released private information of parents online in retaliation for a lawsuit being filed. There is no question that she should be fired.

Ooh que chancha. Que fea chica.

Grizz would hit it.

Super woman Super hero? Where do these people come from?

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside a Hong Kong quarantine hotel from a guest staying across the hallway, despite both never leaving their rooms - Raising new Fears over how Infectious the Strain Is

A person has caught Omicron Covid inside a quarantine hotel in Hong Kong from a guest across the hall despite both never leaving their rooms, it has been revealed.

Both patients were double-vaccinated and both had tested negative on a PCR before arriving in Hong Kong last month, with one flying in from Canada and the second flying in from South Africa.

Double-vaxxed traveller catches Omicron Covid inside Hong Kong quarantine hotel | Daily Mail Online
Any word on whether they were allowed to share a tissue box for their cold, once confirmed?

Pfizer accused of funding Lies about AstraZeneca's jab: Explosive Channel 4 documentary alleges drug giant paid for speeches linking rival British vaccine to CANCER

Pfizer has been accused of paying experts to discredit the coronavirus vaccine made by its rival AstraZeneca.

It is alleged to have funded a presentation in which speakers claimed AZ's jab could cause cancer and was not safe for immunosuppressed patients.

The speech was said to have taken place at an educational seminar in Canada last year but it's not clear how many took place or if it was an isolated event.

Pfizer accused of funding lies about AstraZeneca's jab | Daily Mail Online

Pfizer accused of funding Lies about AstraZeneca's jab: Explosive Channel 4 documentary alleges drug giant paid for speeches linking rival British vaccine to CANCER

Pfizer has been accused of paying experts to discredit the coronavirus vaccine made by its rival AstraZeneca.

It is alleged to have funded a presentation in which speakers claimed AZ's jab could cause cancer and was not safe for immunosuppressed patients.

The speech was said to have taken place at an educational seminar in Canada last year but it's not clear how many took place or if it was an isolated event.

Pfizer accused of funding lies about AstraZeneca's jab | Daily Mail Online
Not surprised in the least.

Next Pandemic could be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal' according to Inventor of AstraZeneca vaccine as she Warns health officials not to let guard down on Pandemic Preparedness post-COVID

• Sarah Gilbert, one of the inventors of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, warns that the next pandemic will be even worse
Another pandemic will threaten human lives and could be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal', one of the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine inventors has warned.

Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, delivering the 44th prestigious Richard Dimbleby Lecture, said the scientific advances made in research against fighting deadly viruses 'must not be lost'.

Dame Sarah said: 'This will not be the last time a virus threatens our lives and our livelihoods.

Next pandemic will be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal' according to inventor of AZ vaccine | Daily Mail Online

Next Pandemic could be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal' according to Inventor of AstraZeneca vaccine as she Warns health officials not to let guard down on Pandemic Preparedness post-COVID

• Sarah Gilbert, one of the inventors of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine, warns that the next pandemic will be even worse
Another pandemic will threaten human lives and could be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal', one of the Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine inventors has warned.

Professor Dame Sarah Gilbert, delivering the 44th prestigious Richard Dimbleby Lecture, said the scientific advances made in research against fighting deadly viruses 'must not be lost'.

Dame Sarah said: 'This will not be the last time a virus threatens our lives and our livelihoods.

Next pandemic will be 'more contagious' and 'more lethal' according to inventor of AZ vaccine | Daily Mail Online

Hope everyone is prepared for that upcoming trip down memory lane to revisit the pox.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

They want this to go on forever... All this after 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

I presume Merrick Garland will sic the Feds on her

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back