Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Michigan has an all-time high # of cases (7 day average) and New York is at it's highest level since the end of March.

Each of them have about 5x the number of cases that Florida has. Michigan is the highest and New York is only slightly behind.

Must be getting cold there.

"radical left" - what does that mean? what makes a high school decision "radical left" versus just entertaining policy's that err on the side of student safety?

I find it ironic that the board we use to air our partisan differences is in general support of a University. My guess is that you don't believe the University of Tennessee is "radical left" do you?
We are in support of the university's sports programs. The educational portion of it leans hard left. I have read several posts over the years that state UT will get no more donations due to the leftist views. Mine is one of those. I know they don't care, but I do. And it's my money that they ain't getting

"radical left" - what does that mean? what makes a high school decision "radical left" versus just entertaining policy's that err on the side of student safety?

I find it ironic that the board we use to air our partisan differences is in general support of a University. My guess is that you don't believe the University of Tennessee is "radical left" do you?
I don't believe there are many universities (outside of maybe Liberty or maybe Belmont) that are not corrupted by left wing politics.

Gum laced with a plant-grown protein is found to reduce COVID-19 transmission by 95% after trapping and neutralizing the virus in the person's saliva, Penn State University scientists find

New type of gum has been found to nearly eliminate transmission of the coronavirus by neutralizing the virus in the person's saliva.

A team of scientists led by Penn State University infused gum with a plant-grown protein and found it 'traps' the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

The protein, known as ACE2, prevents the virus from attaching to a host cell in the human body by interacting with SARS-CoV-2's receptor binding domain - this facilitates virus attachment to the receptor and fusion with cell membrane.

When saliva samples from coronavirus patients were exposed to the ACE2 gum, researchers observed 50 mg of the cinnamon-flavored gum reduced viral entry by 95 percent.

Gum laced with a plant-grown protein is found to reduce COVID-19 transmission by 95% | Daily Mail Online

Was she involved in modern teacher prep at the University level as an instructor?

Nobody considers university level as teachers.

When you say teachers, we think K-12.

There is a huge jump between a teacher and a professor. I may have not agreed with many of my professors, even the adjuncts, but never did I think any of them were complete morons.

Most of my high school teachers though were idiots who were simply teachers because they didn’t have the ability to do anything else.

Two of my best friends in the world are a nuclear engineer and an English professor at OSU and both can give each other a run for their money intellectually.

At your level you aren’t really teaching, you are perfecting.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Saw more cases of flu today than in the entire past 21 months combined. 7 myself, and I believe the other providers had 5.

We are in support of the university's sports programs. The educational portion of it leans hard left. I have read several posts over the years that state UT will get no more donations due to the leftist views. Mine is one of those. I know they don't care, but I do. And it's my money that they ain't getting

You can pour sugar on that turd but no ones taking a bite. You support the institution of higher learning, left may it be.

VN Store

Back