Rep Massie posts gun photo

That's the one we took. Shot skeet on the practice football field behind the high school. White House High survived shooting with live ammo by students during the school day.

We had a small range between the football and baseball fields for target shooting.

Reactions: McDad
Regulating bulk firearm purchases is a straightforward, effective way to reduce gun trafficking and save lives.

Laws limiting the number of firearms a person can purchase within a certain timeframe help reduce the number of guns that enter the secondary market—weapons that are more likely to wind up at the scene of a crime. Only a handful of states limit bulk gun purchases, a policy that has been proven to reduce gun trafficking and consequently gun violence.

The pro-gun lobby attempts to dispute this fact in misleading and deceitful ways.

(Go back to the beginning of this part of the debate if you don't see the relevance.)

Got any statistics "proving" limits on bulk sales save lives? Maybe it's the other side that is using deceitful and misleading tactics?

I just googled and to my surprise, shooting and trap teams on high schools and colleges are a real thing.

Shocked!

A permanent range? That's cool. No doubt been turned into something else, now.

Yeah, there was only maybe 10 firing lanes but it was used quite a bit.

Oh yeah, it's been gone for awhile now.

Reactions: McDad
That's really unexpected. So many questions:
Are they good?
Has anyone shot their eye out?
Do Blazers use lasers on their rifles?

Yes
No
Yes

WA7A6403.jpg

Got any statistics "proving" limits on bulk sales save lives? Maybe it's the other side that is using deceitful and misleading tactics?
Here's some...........it's all in that link I provided
  • Data indicates that approximately 20–25% of all handguns recovered at crime scenes were originally purchased as part of a multiple sale.4
  • Handguns sold in multiple sales were up to 64% more likely to be used in crime than handguns sold individually.5
  • A study of crime gun recoveries in Baltimore found that guns purchased in multiple sales were significantly more likely than guns purchased in single sales to be recovered from a possessor who was not the original buyer.6

Here's some...........it's all in that link I provided
  • Data indicates that approximately 20–25% of all handguns recovered at crime scenes were originally purchased as part of a multiple sale.4
  • Handguns sold in multiple sales were up to 64% more likely to be used in crime than handguns sold individually.5
  • A study of crime gun recoveries in Baltimore found that guns purchased in multiple sales were significantly more likely than guns purchased in single sales to be recovered from a possessor who was not the original buyer.6

Means nothing.

Means nothing.
Only that it's factual.
But you are finally getting to the point I knew you would reach.....which supports my original response at the beginning of this tangent of the thread.

I like my answer just fine.
Finding the proper balance between individual rights and a properly functioning society is what narrows the gap.

Society functions properly and best when we don’t use our courts to try and cheat the constitution to chip away at everyone’s rights . Only when we start doing that , does society start to break down and becomes a free for all based on one groups subjective opinions on what those rights are . This is the very thing that divides groups , classes and countries . 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back