Game Thread: (#11/10) Lady Vols 64 - Va Tech 58

Sara is a forward,Darby us a guard .

Tess set some nice screens for Sara to help Sara get going today.

Nice to see Emily get a minute in there today.

Team seems to be getting better with passes and not making silly, careless, unforced turnovers. Much more fundamentally sound instead of getting cute and cocky.

Super impressed in the comeback. I may Have had some Negative things to say about this game , but once again this team comes through in a tough road game. So proud of these Lady Vols. What Kellie has done without Rae is amazing. Let’s go ladies !
JoJo is player of the game per Mickey. TK with 11 points and 12 rebounds and Jordy made huge shots late . I will also say Sara and BK both had great games . It was a team effort and at the end of the day, we are walking out with a W.
E62AECC6-D2AC-437C-BBC9-B1E6FB5E1164.jpeg

Well since they haven't "broken any rules" or "been banned" by the mods would that do any good. Darth is a good one for starters. Start there also look for some who never catch the game but can catch everyone else's.

Awfully quiet wouldn't you say 🤫
Darth just stirs the pot. He is harmless....

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
@Amb3096 did you catch the game this time? What are your thoughts? @djtee how did TK do in her match up against the better offensive player?
Y’all firing it out today so I’ll join lol soooo @djtee apparently the better offensive player had 4 points while our offensively challenged center had a double double we would like some answers 📝

Y’all firing it out today so I’ll join lol soooo @dgtee apparently the better offensive player had 4 points while our offensively challenged center had a double double we would like some answers 📝
he’s viewing it, just real quiet after making a dumb comment! that’s how all the nega-vols are after a big win!!

Y’all firing it out today so I’ll join lol soooo @dgtee apparently the better offensive player had 4 points while our offensively challenged center had a double double we would like some answers 📝
Well she made no points on Key that basket she made was against Emily. She got to the line and made 2 of 6. Traveled at least three times no call guess she had on her magic traveling shoes.

va tect vs coppin state their center hit one of their first 4 three's in first quarters no misses on first four tries. looking at shoot in first would not count her shooting free throws bad. key vs va tect center will be fun key does not get play against girls her own height much.
games are hard to come by for keys playing anthor 6 6 girl games like this one one will t keys into more than one of the best defenced center and threat on the offence end to. it sure was fun watching the big girls play tonight!

Tess set some nice screens for Sara to help Sara get going today.

Nice to see Emily get a minute in there today.

Team seems to be getting better with passes and not making silly, careless, unforced turnovers. Much more fundamentally sound instead of getting cute and cocky.
you saw that and how about that rebound on tenn offence free throws.? tess had

no wonder unconn left acc and run back to the big east or aak big easy. unconn does not to play in a real confence they use big east for ncaa pratice. and pad their stats.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
@Amb3096 did you catch the game this time? What are your thoughts? @djtee how did TK do in her match up against the better offensive player?

If this is a dig at me try again. Tamari won this battle and as i said before i have watched the two play before. Kitley is more polished on the offensive end but Tamari is bigger and Taller and more athletic. I know Tamari and know and the family. Her Fr and So year she took a lot of heat on this board from some who thought we was a waste and soft they are on the Key bandwagon. And trust me there are many in her home state can`t wait until she moves on.

VN Store

Back