Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I'm sure how people voted is the only factor for any of this stuff.

I would even posit that if it does, so what?

I never was under the incorrect belief that Covid doesn’t kill. We just chose early on to believe life must go on. If we get eaten by the tiger because we left the cave to hunt for food for our family, then so be it. Given the statistics that are clear with Covid, we decided we prefer those risks versus the risks of turning over a s-hole third world to our children. It may still happen, but we weren’t going to be complicit in it.

One of my students came to rehearsal last week feeling under the weather. Now I've got three positive cases and three parts not being covered at today's concert.

If you feel sick, stay home. If you feel sick and leave the house, wear a damn mask.

One of my students came to rehearsal last week feeling under the weather. Now I've got three positive cases and three parts not being covered at today's concert.

If you feel sick, stay home. If you feel sick and leave the house, wear a damn mask.
The mask would have been the difference?

And did the kid have COVID, the flu or a common cold?

I'd stick with "just stay home", but this wonderful work at will, produce or else society doesn't allow for that and still paying the bills.
2 years ago, you and 99% of the population wouldn't have even had a thought about masks and colds and flus going around in the winter... because that is what happens all the time in the winter.

Now some people feel the need to grandstand about common winter illnesses. I wish these people had as much zeal about washing hands after they use the bathroom...

2 years ago, you and 99% of the population wouldn't have even had a thought about masks and colds and flus going around in the winter...

Professional musicians are always cognizant of those things. Especially in the winter. Christmas and Easter for my students are their most lucrative seasons, and illness can cost them hundreds.

VN Store

Back