The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .
No you’re just a self absorbed old man.

But you won't "buy in" unless they get to the final four? That isn't passion. That's being a fair weather fan. It'd probably be better if you were a troll.
Nope, if we’re going to pay for a top 5 coach we need to eventually see some reslugs to equal what he pays. And again, I like CRB and am thankful he’s our coach. I just want to see the results equal the pay

Ok and you’re a whiny millennial . Whatever
fetchimage

We’ve never made the Final Four in our lifetime but now all the sudden, it’s the major goal? Lol
Seeing as how we are one of the few teams in the SEC without a Final 4 it definitely should be a “ goal” If it’s not, what’s the reason for paying a coach $5 M a year?

I used to think that altitude being a factor was just an excuse until I was in Golden, CO about 10 years ago and went for a run. It’s definitely real. I ran one lap around the track and I was done.[/QUOTE

I never sleep good there until I’ve been there 3-4 days. It is definitely a factor

Seeing as how we are one of the few teams in the SEC without a Final 4 it definitely should be a “ goal” If it’s not, what’s the reason for paying a coach $5 M a year?
Because we can afford it and his product is better than the vast majority of the other coaches who would want this job if we lost him. Not difficult to understand for anyone with a greater than room temperature IQ.

Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .
Then mind your silly words suggesting you might not "buy in" unless they get to the Final Four. This team doesn't have the bigs to get to a Final Four bro. Not unless BHH has a massive development during the year.

Respect your elders, I know a couple of 70 year old former Navy Seals that could kick your ass.
If you didn’t contribute to my birth and don’t sign my paychecks, you aren’t entitled to respect from me just because you happened to emerge from your mom’s nether region before I did.

Then actually enjoy a very solid P5 double digit road win like everyone else is doing. Jesus I’m not Barnes’ biggest fan but if you seriously gonna bring up his faults after today then you have to be a troll. I don’t care if you sold cokes in Stokely

What I saw today was an improving defense that may be elite by March. Chandler has definitely bought into Barnes’s defensive coaching and JJJ and ON will provide plenty of inside presence to be successful. A VERY DIVERSE AND DEEP TEAM TO MATCH ANY STYLE OF PLAY! I’m enjoying this team!

Reactions: 67Vol and BigDave

VN Store

Back