The Official #13 Tennessee @ Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, FS1

I think there was malfunctioning equipment rather than operator error. In the first half they couldn’t update the TN side and turned it off. It was brutal at the end. But Bob was all over it.

Reactions: Falcons02
I haven't read through the whole thread, but has the terrible scorekeeping been mentioned? Whoever was working the scoreboard had to be high or drunk.

Reactions: 1985Vols
FKN troll.
Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .

We’ve never made the Final Four in our lifetime but now all the sudden, it’s the major goal? Lol

Great win for testing resilience against a tough, physical team on the road. Chandler also said after the game that they were affected by the elevation, but had to fight through it.
I used to think that altitude being a factor was just an excuse until I was in Golden, CO about 10 years ago and went for a run. It’s definitely real. I ran one lap around the track and I was done.

Reactions: VOLstuckinKY2
Dude I am not a troll and have been a fan probably for longer than you have been alive. I go back to the days of Ernie and Bernie. I sold cokes at Stokely when I was a kid. I saw Bernard King score 43 points in his first game as a Vol. I watched Tony White score 51 vs. Auburn. I’m passionate about my Vols .

But you won't "buy in" unless they get to the final four? That isn't passion. That's being a fair weather fan. It'd probably be better if you were a troll.

VN Store

Back