Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Great News..... The hospital I work at suspend their mandate of the vaccine and they actually told the truth about it.
In their memo they actually stated the Vax won't stop the spread or keep you from getting sick. It's to make you less sick if you do get it. I'm proud of them for telling the truth now if only other places will do that too.
Well, my hospital wasn’t honest but suspended the firings. They are going to suspend certain bonuses for those who are non compliant as a level 3 violators. They cite the Catholic Health Association as a huge supporter of the vaccine and continue to say this is for the safety and health of associates and patrons. 🙄

Will we end up having booster jabs forever? Here’s everything you need to know

The CEO of Pfizer thinks that we'll need Pfizer produced boosters indefinitely?
dave-chappelle-word.gif

If it's every yr that's an improvement over now where they say 6 months

If it's every yr that's an improvement over now where they say 6 months

I am not anti-vax at all. But I would love for Biden/someone to take away the liability protection for the boosters. There’s plenty of people now with two doses out there to further validate the safety of the vaccine. So, if it’s really necessary for annual/semi-annual boosters, then let’s see if they are still recommended if the companies can be held liable for adverse reactions past the first two shots.

It's always good to see some common sense exhibited

Florida’s COVID-19 response includes statewide and grassroots initiatives to educate on prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

It is important to stay apprised of your health through routine physicals, cancer screenings, and by communicating with your health care provider.

Staying on track with medical appointments and screenings may help to know your COVID-19 risk level. Individuals who are at higher risk for severe illness, hospitalization, and death include, but are not limited to:

Those over 65.
Individuals with certain medical conditions.
Immunocompromised individuals.
active, and eating foods rich in vitamins and nutrients.

Vaccines continue to be widely available in Florida. For more information on eligibility and to find a vaccine near you, visit: FloridaHealthCOVID19.gov

Talk to your health care provider about how certain supplements or foods containing vitamins and minerals might help boost your immune system, such as:

Zinc
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Quercetin

Last edited:
I am not anti-vax at all. But I would love for Biden/someone to take away the liability protection for the boosters. There’s plenty of people now with two doses out there to further validate the safety of the vaccine. So, if it’s really necessary for annual/semi-annual boosters, then let’s see if they are still recommended if the companies can be held liable for adverse reactions past the first two shots.

I’ve never understood the government stopping a private company from being held liable . Better yet , how can big pharma be sued for making pain pills but not be able to be held accountable for a brand new vaccine or boosters ? Makes no sense to me .

Great News..... The hospital I work at suspend their mandate of the vaccine and they actually told the truth about it.
In their memo they actually stated the Vax won't stop the spread or keep you from getting sick. It's to make you less sick if you do get it. I'm proud of them for telling the truth now if only other places will do that too.
I know you would probably get in trouble, but boy, it would be nice to actually see that in writing on the official letterhead or email.

LOL They don't want you to know ANYTHING about them for another 55 years. The idea of assigning any liability to those manufacturers is laughable. Insert that goodfellas gif here______ that is what THIS administration is doing, and the useful idiots *cough cough septic* are going right along with it.

Well, my hospital wasn’t honest but suspended the firings. They are going to suspend certain bonuses for those who are non compliant as a level 3 violators. They cite the Catholic Health Association as a huge supporter of the vaccine and continue to say this is for the safety and health of associates and patrons. 🙄
The CEO of our system claimed he testified that the Vax shouldn't me mandatory in court but idk if I believe him or not.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Gee... that sounds an awful lot like therapy rather than a vaccine to me.... but I don't know, I am just a Trump sycophant and a racist.

Uhh ohh...

House Votes to Pass Bill Funding Federal Vaccination Database | ZeroHedge

To many, the Biden Administration's efforts to enforce a COVID-19 vaccine mandate is viewed as a clear imposition of medical tyranny by the iron fist of a technocratic government. Its enforcement marks the interference of the state into one's own bodily autonomy, which is a premise seemingly ripped out of the pages of Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. Widespread mandates, which were once chastised as a conspiracy theory are now among the many instances of theories which ultimately became reality. The latest in that trend appears to be the implementation of a database to track who is or isn't vaccinated against COVID-19. Though dismissed in the past, that initiative has gained momentum following the passage of H.R. 550: [The] Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act.

Edit: Comment section is claiming Dan Crenshaw was one of the GOP congressman that voted for this... I haven't verified that yet, however.

Brazilian fact checkers...

Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro investigated for linking COVID vaccines to AIDS (msn.com)

Official reports from the U.K. government suggest that fully vaccinated people ... are developing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome much faster than anticipated,” Bolsonaro said in the broadcast, which was later removed from YouTube, Facebook and Instagram for violation of rules.

The suggestion is false, and there’s no record of any official reports from the U.K.

On Friday, Supreme Court Justice Alexandre de Moraes instructed the country’s top prosecutor, Augusto Aras, to look into the matter, as the result of a pandemic inquiry conducted by the Senate, known as CPI.

VN Store

Back