'19 MO OL Ira Henry III (FSU Transfer)

Do we really need a thread about EVERY transfer? Can we at least wait until there is some smoke behind it first?
Or..how about this...if a thread doesn't interest you...just go on to the next one.....there are over 300 D1 in the portal....think I've started 3 new ones so...yeah

Reactions: igotworms
I wouldn’t touch anyone that’s played O-line for FSU in the past 5 years. Would rather start Ollie Lane at tackle

Hate to say it but as a UT fan, we have still produced a slew of NFL talent even when we struggled mightily.

Many times it is the coach not the player. May or may not be the case here but food for thought.

Reactions: FïreBall
O
Or..how about this...if a thread doesn't interest you...just go on to the next one.....there are over 300 D1 in the portal....think I've started 3 new ones so...yeah

Surprised to be learning people just post random portal entries with no known connection to TN. So yeah, guess it's time to ignore these threads that don't have a significant subject line.

Seems kinda like just posting every high school player too. I mean, what's the point?

O

Surprised to be learning people just post random portal entries with no known connection to TN. So yeah, guess it's time to ignore these threads that don't have a significant subject line.

Seems kinda like just posting every high school player too. I mean, what's the point?

I expect some people just love the attention being a multi thread starter (or near a daily starter). They just love to be the center or near the center of attention.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer

VN Store

Back