Vols bowl is expected to be announced this coming Sunday

Bowls are all about the Money! They look at who Travels the Best. Clemson and TN Travels really well. That is why the Gator Bowl against Clemson makes the most sense

Friendly reminder that almost every year Brett McMurphy posts incorrect bowl information prematurely on his twitter account. Whatever he says on Sunday is probably wrong so don't fall for it.

Thought I heard on 99.1 they said insider info they got the 3 bowls they submitted in order was 1. Gator 2. Music 3. Dukes dont know how reliable that is but what they said...

Reactions: VolnJC and FBtime
Friendly reminder that almost every year Brett McMurphy posts incorrect bowl information prematurely on his twitter account. Whatever he says on Sunday is probably wrong so don't fall for it.
Yes. What year was it when a ton of vol nation users purchased tickets off a tweet he sent out and then had to sell them?

Thought I heard on 99.1 they said insider info they got the 3 bowls they submitted in order was 1. Gator 2. Music 3. Dukes dont know how reliable that is but what they said...
Not sure about the Gator but I’d guess MCB #1 preference is Tennessee and Dukes is USC. Probably going to either be Gator or MCB

Reactions: volz2wallz
Well as was told to ne we had a dude named Bill Duff out of NJ, the offensive lineman directly across from him said he did something ( expletive ) with Duffs momma the night before….wrong thing to say….after the play Duff was nuts on the sideline really angry.. this coming from a guy who’s nephew was a mgr with the team.

Reactions: gnm53108
Music City against Purdue.
That seems to be the consensus...I don't see how anyone is better situated for the Gator than us...geographical and record.....Bama to the Sugar..Ole Miss to the Peach....UK to Citrus...Arkansas to the Outback...so who is left us Texas A&M and Miss State both have a lot farther to travel and faltered down the stretch

Purdue was 8-4 with wins over Iowa and Mich State. 10-2 and 9-3.
That is a Legit opponent.
Minnesota 8-4 also another legit opponent.
Purdue would be a shootout that’s for sure.
Minnesota or Wisconsin will also be shootouts but in a different way, they will both run for like 250 yards and will pass for 350yds.
Definetly would rather play either of them over Virginia, NC State, UNC, or K-State

That seems to be the consensus...I don't see how anyone is better situated for the Gator than us...geographical and record.....Bama to the Sugar..Ole Miss to the Peach....UK to Citrus...Arkansas to the Outback...so who is left us Texas A&M and Miss State both have a lot farther to travel and faltered down the stretch
Music City seems to think they’ve got us locked up.

Minnesota or Wisconsin will also be shootouts but in a different way, they will both run for like 250 yards and will pass for 350yds.
Definetly would rather play either of them over Virginia, NC State, UNC, or K-State
And we will pass for 350yds. Needed to correct that. Not sure if everybody ment what I know.

Minnesota is not legit. They lost to Bowling Green

I grew up in Georgia. I do not want them to win ANYTHING. However I do despise Bama, so here is what I want to happen: Georgia beats Bama and keeps them out of the playoffs. Then the dawgs (sic) stub their toe some where between the Semifinals and Championship. * I would almost prefer it be in the championship, AGAIN.

VN Store

Back