4 ⭐️ #1 juco Jeffrey M’ba
4 ⭐️ ATH Kody Jones
4 ⭐️ WR Kaleb Webb
3 ⭐️ S Jourdan Thomas
UR juco CB Desmond Williams
UR juco CB Michael Carraway

4 ⭐️ DE James Pearce (?)

5 ⭐️ Tyre West visiting December 10th
Need to lock GarDner and Nolen in a room.
1) to get their sh@t straight
2) to prevent Aggie peer cruitin’

When watching the 2022 football team rankings, which site do you pay more attention to? Rivals or 247, neither? The reason I ask, Rivals has us at 29, 247 has us at 22.

It's legit - and note I didn't say he was signing - just that there are discussions going on with this kid and CJH. They also didn't deny that we had the third highest recruiting budget and indicated that we either had 7 or 9 planes in the air at lunch yesterday.
I don't have recruiting info, I don't have big fish info as a general rule. Just happened to be in lunch meeting with someone who does have all that info. Again, this kid is a BIG FISH who will likely go to the school where he is committed. But there are ongoing
discussions with the good guys.
So what you are really saying is that CJH and his staff are out recruiting? And that some players that they are recruiting are highly regarded players? And that we might get some of these players that he and his staff are talking to and we might not?

When watching the 2022 football team rankings, which site do you pay more attention to? Rivals or 247, neither? The reason I ask, Rivals has us at 29, 247 has us at 22.

Honest answer is all of them (composite score being best) but 247 is personally better than Rivals, and they provide the composite scoring. ESPN may be the worst.

So what you are really saying is that CJH and his staff are out recruiting? And that some players that they are recruiting are highly regarded players? And that we might get some of these players that he and his staff are talking to and we might not?

Exactly and one specific recruit of note. Thus the designation BIG FISH. To get that designation - there is a certain mystical quality surrounding those recruits otherwise - I might have chosen something of little note such as
"CJH and his staff are out recruiting? And that some players that they are recruiting are highly regarded players? And that we might get some of these players that he and his staff are talking to and we might not?"

Reactions: Hondo

247 is the best imho. Rivals typically has a bias in favor of the Vols - don't ever even look at ESPN.

Reactions: Sara Clark
I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.
The only Top-Rated committed prospects we've talked to that seem like possibilities are -
Nolen (you said no)
Tolan (4-star - lots of smoke around his visit with BJ today)
Sneed (5-star ND commit. Not sure if we are persuing.)
Hayden (4-star. If he flipped from OSU, idk if I'd call him a "BIG FISH")
Ty Simpson... (lots of smoke around him as well)

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Isn't Nolen committed to ATM? Why would someone going to LSU change his mind about coming to UT?
Because of Fishers entertainment of the LSU job. Recruiting today is mostly about the coach and not the school anymore unfortunately.

The only Top-Rated committed prospects we've talked to that seem like possibilities are -
Nolen (you said no)
Tolan (4-star - lots of smoke around his visit with BJ today)
Sneed (5-star ND commit. Not sure if we are persuing.)
Hayden (4-star. If he flipped from OSU, idk if I'd call him a "BIG FISH")
Ty Simpson... (lots of smoke around him as well)
I

I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.
Here we go again

1638403837190.jpeg

Jinkies, a clue!
🤓
GBO!!

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
It's legit - and note I didn't say he was signing - just that there are discussions going on with this kid and CJH. They also didn't deny that we had the third highest recruiting budget and indicated that we either had 7 or 9 planes in the air at lunch yesterday.
I don't have recruiting info, I don't have big fish info as a general rule. Just happened to be in lunch meeting with someone who does have all that info. Again, this kid is a BIG FISH who will likely go to the school where he is committed. But there are ongoing
discussions with the good guys.

I'm kinda being a big stick in the mud but there are always discussions about signing a player lol

Reactions: Rockytoptilidie

VN Store

Back