President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I am still trying to find Luther's magical gas station, in Atlanta no less, that is selling gas for $2.67 a gallon. I also need to find his grocery store that hasn't increased its prices like a meteor with fully stocked shelves.
He was hitting the wacky weed when he mentioned that... maybe had it laced with something also.

Reactions: AM64 and Rickyvol77
Short of revolution there isn't much we can do. Ras is right, actual votes no longer matter our POTUS will be selected from here on out.

So we just sit here and watch the demise of our form of gov?
We been set up and the reason the DOJ has pronounced "right wing extremism" as the biggest threat. Self fulfilling.

Reactions: AM64 and BreatheUT
Same thing as we have here. It keeps me from having my feelz hurt, I only get likes and don't have to deal with other people that don't like me....... excuse me I'm starting to cry.

But they still have a dislike button..but no tally. So what is point. I tell u, it is this wokeism BS

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
So we just sit here and watch the demise of our form of gov?
We been set up and the reason the DOJ has pronounced "right wing extremism" as the biggest threat. Self fulfilling.

We have to find a way to get rid of the current SOBs. They are dropping these lies as a precursor for hopeful eternal democrat/leftist rule. Then have most these deep state bureaucrats fired.

Biden Administration energy policy is still "America Last & to remain Last" ....
What a winner of a president we have in Joe "Poopy Pants" Biden ... typical Dem leader.

Oil reserves released by Biden expected to primarily go to China, India

Top Republican on Energy committee says too little too late after Biden taps oil reserve

I can't say it would be a wise move, but Biden would make a better statement by just shutting off oil exports. It would drop demand and send a pricing/supply message to producers which should cause domestic prices to drop ... and "should" is the operative word. According to an industry story a week or so ago, oil producers are enjoying high prices for a limited supply and have no real designs on opening up supply and driving prices down. I'm through with globalism - think of the country first and screw China, etc.

I can't say it would be a wise move, but Biden would make a better statement by just shutting off oil exports. It would drop demand and send a pricing/supply message to producers which should cause domestic prices to drop ... and "should" is the operative word. According to an industry story a week or so ago, oil producers are enjoying high prices for a limited supply and have no real designs on opening up supply and driving prices down. I'm through with globalism - think of the country first and screw China, etc.
Of course, what happens when other countries take that opportunity to strike at the U.S. by cutting off their oil exports to the U.S.? Houston, we have a problem. I know that I'm preaching to the choir here, but Biden has screwed us over by cutting domestic production. We're at the mercy of some very non-friendly countries.

Of course, what happens when other countries take that opportunity to strike at the U.S. by cutting off their oil exports to the U.S.? Houston, we have a problem. I know that I'm preaching to the choir here, but Biden has screwed us over by cutting domestic production. We're at the mercy of some very non-friendly countries.
81 million

China isn't an oil exporter, and I don't think the ME oil exporters would see the move as a snub against them, so shutting down exports would primarily be a shot across the bow of our producers. I think Trump might have used the tactic to tell producers that enough is enough and they are gouging the US consumer; with Biden it might be pouring salt in the wounds he caused earlier. Whatever it takes, the energy cost issue needs to be straightened out because soaring energy prices are about the most negative thing you can do to an economy.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Whatever it takes, the energy cost issue needs to be straightened out because soaring energy prices are about the most negative thing you can do to an economy.
I agree with this statement, but the Biden Administration wants higher fossil fuel prices. The idiots haven't yet figured out that their precious green alternatives can't even begin to scratch the surface of meeting domestic energy demand. That is totally inconsequential to them.

Last edited:
Let's Go Brandon!

Fed Chairman Jerome Powell retires the word 'transitory' in describing inflation

In a shock to no one with any economic sense...

“We tend to use [the word transitory] to mean that it won’t leave a permanent mark in the form of higher inflation,” Fed Chairman Jerome Powell told Congress on Tuesday. “I think it’s probably a good time to retire that word and try to explain more clearly what we mean.”

Time for more investigations of various industries to prove they are intentionally causing inflation...anxiously awaiting the results of the investigation into Big Turkey

VN Store

Back