The final SEC East standings

We’re moving on up 📈

jeffersons-moves.gif

I keep saying this and getting laughed at but next year Vols compete for the top spot. Go ahead, laugh.

I hope so but see a pretty big talent gap between us and the dawgs...but we don't have to have superior talent - just a little closer in a few key areas (OL and LBs) and Josh's superior coaching can get us a few wins to make it a rivalry again...

I hope so but see a pretty big talent gap between us and the dawgs...but we don't have to have superior talent - just a little closer in a few key areas (OL and LBs) and Josh's superior coaching can get us a few wins to make it a rivalry again...
Yeah we could be more competitive next year against UGA and Bama if we can land a few home runs in the portal. I’m interested to see how he address the LB and OL this off season from a talent standpoint

To think that if Tillman could have somehow caught that pass in the end zone against OM, we’d have finished in 2nd. No knock on Tillman, just pointing out how close this team came to pulling off the upset.
The throw by Milton on that play was exactly where it needed to be. If Tillman could’ve gotten up just a couple more inches that’s ballgame.

VN Store

Back