Riley to USC…the inevitable Josh Heupel to OU freak out thread

Wait, didn’t Oklahoma already fire him once? And he’s from South Dakota so it’s not like he would be going home. Also, I think there is bad blood between OU and CJH. I don’t there there is any way they take him back.

Not leaving, watch for message from Tennessee soon acknowledging future at UT

I don't think he will either.

BUT if he did, the Kiffin fiasco will pale in comparison. And I'm speaking about how it affects the program long term and fans reaction. I feel it would literally kill the program.

If you think we were gonna let Barnes walk over not paying him enough yet we were gonna pay the money needed to hire Cronin to replace him, you’re not smart.
He makes less than Barnes at ucla and was only making 1.3 mil at Cincinnati

I don't think he will either.

BUT if he did, the Kiffin fiasco will pale in comparison. And I'm speaking about how it affects the program long term and fans reaction. I feel it would literally kill the program.
I’m trying to tell you it’s not happening and an announcement is coming soon. It would probably be a death sentence for the program, but it’s not happening.

Lol. No. The poster you responded to is right. Heupel isn’t leaving but IF he did, yes we would be incredibly screwed. How has that next man up worked the past 10-12 years?

I don’t think Heupel is leaving but you just don’t throw in the towel. ADDW plugs in the next coach and it’s Go Big Orange.

Wait, didn’t Oklahoma already fire him once? And he’s from South Dakota so it’s not like he would be going home. Also, I think there is bad blood between OU and CJH. I don’t there there is any way they take him back.
Stoops and their current AD fired him. He would be leaving Danny White who you know he trusts since he’s taken two jobs at separate schools to go back to an AD and program that fired him.

Reactions: bigdaddy

VN Store

Back