Texas A&M (8-4)- Texas Bowl
Tennessee (7-5)- Gator Bowl
Miss St (7-5)- Music City Bowl
Auburn (6-6)- Mayo Bowl
Mizzou (6-6)- Birmingham Bowl
LSU (6-6)- Liberty Bowl
S. Carolina (6-6)- Independence Bowl
Florida (6-6)- Gaspirilla Bowl

***There are 82 spots for Bowl eligible teams. 83 teams are Bowl eligible this year. Someone is getting left out.

Note 1. I am going with UGA over Bama in the SEC Championship game, OK St. over Baylor in the BIG 12 Championship game, Cincinnati over Houston in the AAC Championship game and Michigan over Iowa in the BIG 10 Championship game.

Final 4 Prediction:
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. OK State
4. Cincinnati

Note 2: I am predicting MTSU to be the school to not receive a Bowl invite. They can thank North Texas for this happening.

How do you see it?

**edited due to leaving out Peach Bowl & Independence Bowl which created a lot of shake up.

Last edited:
Pretty good analysis. If the system were entirely meritorious, I think you’d hit 90+ percent accuracy. That said, bowls like teams that are trending up, and fans that are hungry. The Sugar Bowl is already throwing a tantrum to avoid hosting a Bama letdown. They want Ole Miss. The Gator/Taxevader Bowl wants us pretty badly. They’ll be some shuffling. I think the lowest we fall is Nashville.

Pretty good analysis. If the system were entirely meritorious, I think you’d hit 90+ percent accuracy. That said, bowls like teams that are trending up, and fans that are hungry. The Sugar Bowl is already throwing a tantrum to avoid hosting a Bama letdown. They want Ole Miss. The Gator/Taxevader Bowl wants us pretty badly. They’ll be some shuffling. I think the lowest we fall is Nashville.

Sugar Bowl can throw as much of a tantrum as they want, but if Bama doesn’t advance to the CFB I’m pretty sure they are contractually obligated to select the top SEC team…which would be Bama if they lose to UGA.

Reactions: TrueOrange
UGA (13-0 SEC Champs)-playoffs
Bama (11-2 SEC West Champ)- Sugar Bowl
Ole Miss (10-2)- Citrus Bowl
UK (9-3)- Outback Bowl
Arkansas (8-4)- Gator Bowl
Texas A&M (8-4)- Music City Bowl
Tennessee (7-5)- Mayo Bowl
Miss St (7-5)- Texas Bowl
Auburn (6-6)- Liberty Bowl
Mizzou (6-6)- Gasparilla Bowl
LSU (6-6)- Birmingham Bowl
S. Carolina (6-6)- Armed Service Bowl
Florida (6-6)- First Responder Bowl

***There are 82 spots for Bowl eligible teams. 83 teams are Bowl eligible this year. Someone is getting left out.

Note 1. I am going with UGA over Bama in the SEC Championship game, OK St. over Baylor in the BIG 12 Championship game and Michigan over Iowa in the BIG 10 Championship game.

Final 4 Prediction:
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. OK State
4. Cincinnati

Note 2: I am predicting MTSU to be the school to not receive a Bowl invite. They can thank North Texas for this happening.

How do you see it?
Peach Bowl will have Ole Miss. Adjust accordingly.

Sugar Bowl can throw as much of a tantrum as they want, but if Bama doesn’t advance to the CFB I’m pretty sure they are contractually obligated to select the top SEC team…which would be Bama if they lose to UGA.

If Bama loses they would have 2 losses. Ole Miss has 1 loss. Wouldn’t Bama fall to #3?

Top ranked, but it’s likely that’s Ole Miss if Bama loses.

Ole Miss (10-2)- Peach Bowl
UK (9-3)- Citrus Bowl
Arkansas (8-4)- Outback Bowl
Auburn (6-6)- Mayo Bowl
LSU (6-6)- Liberty Bowl

Note 1. I am going with UGA over Bama in the SEC Championship game, OK St. over Baylor in the BIG 12 Championship game, Cincinnati over Houston in the AAC Championship game and Michigan over Iowa in the BIG 10 Championship game.

Final 4 Prediction:
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. OK State
4. Cincinnati

How do you see it?

**edited due to leaving out Peach Bowl & Independence Bowl which created a lot of shake up.
That would be the easiest playoff ever for UGA, although their lack of offensive production would allow any of those 3 teams to hang around. I actually think Cinci poses an interesting matchup for them but ultimately it would take an epic screw up for UGA to fall short of winning it all. I think if everything happens as you predicted then I agree with your picks, except OK St may be behind Cinci. ND needs Bama to lose plus one of the other 3 you have in the top 4. Where it gets super interesting is if Bama does pull the upset as I believe UGA still gets in. Michigan would definitely be in with a win so that would leave Cinci and OK St battling for the 4th spot should they both win. I think Cinci would get it but who knows. I still think one of the favorites will lose. My guess is Cinci. Pressure does funny things to teams and none of these teams are used to being in this position. I say one, maybe even two go down.

Ole Miss (10-2)- Peach Bowl
UK (9-3)- Citrus Bowl
Arkansas (8-4)- Outback Bowl
Auburn (6-6)- Mayo Bowl
LSU (6-6)- Liberty Bowl

Final 4 Prediction:
1. UGA
2. Michigan
3. OK State
4. Cincinnati

How do you see it?

Houston vs Cincy and OSU vs Baylor are toss up games.
Georgia and Michigan will roll Iowa and Alabama.

That would be the easiest playoff ever for UGA, although their lack of offensive production would allow any of those 3 teams to hang around. I actually think Cinci poses an interesting matchup for them but ultimately it would take an epic screw up for UGA to fall short of winning it all. I think if everything happens as you predicted then I agree with your picks, except OK St may be behind Cinci. ND needs Bama to lose plus one of the other 3 you have in the top 4. Where it gets super interesting is if Bama does pull the upset as I believe UGA still gets in. Michigan would definitely be in with a win so that would leave Cinci and OK St battling for the 4th spot should they both win. I think Cinci would get it but who knows. I still think one of the favorites will lose. My guess is Cinci. Pressure does funny things to teams and none of these teams are used to being in this position. I say one, maybe even two go down.
Do some of y'all not watch any other games? UGA has a good offense this year. They finished second in the conference in scoring offense at 40.7 points per game. We were third at 38.8.

cfbstats.com - 2021 Southeastern Conference Team Leaders

VN Store

Back