Miltons future?

Not sure, if he does will that paint him as a quitter? I want him to find his way and reach his sky high potential, but can we afford to be his proving ground?
I’m just curious, and this is a serious question-why does everyone think that he has sky high potential? Where does this belief come from?

He needs to go to a team and conference where the game will slow down just a bit to allow him to work on basics. Im with the group that thinks his potential is high (body and arm strength) but he’s a work in progress.

I’m just curious, and this is a serious question-why does everyone think that he has sky high potential? Where does this belief come from?

Physically he may be the mosy gifted guy we have seen here. Since '89 i dont think we have had one guy that can unload it like Milton.

However, if he doesnt get some help from a sports psychologists he is likely never going to reach his.potential.

IMO of course

I don't think it does paint him a quitter. If so there are like 800 quitters in college football in the portal too. Is Hooker a quitter for leaving VT?

You know, if this were a VT site, and we were hokie fans? Yes, he might be. How someone gets painted depends on who is holding the brush and the can of paint.

Physically he may be the mosy gifted guy we have seen here. Since '89 i dont think we have had one guy that can unload it like Milton.

However, if he doesnt get some help from a sports psychologists he is likely never going to reach his.potential.

IMO of course
I occasionally catch footage of some of those offbeat competitions where people throw various things like washing machines and stuff. I’m sure there is some Irishman someplace who can throw a football from the power T into the river, but that guy isn’t being courted to play QB. Was Milton a similar project to Kongbo, or Tacko Fall, or one of those track guys who they occasionally try to teach to catch and run routes? I’m literally not being an ass on purpose, I am genuinely interested as to what his appeal was back in high school. I’m not seeing anything in him other than a guy who doesn’t miss a rep in the weight room. No other real QB traits, other than he can throw it a mile. His path to being a starting QB at two historically great schools is a curiosity to me at least.

I occasionally catch footage of some of those offbeat competitions where people throw various things like washing machines and stuff. I’m sure there is some Irishman someplace who can throw a football from the power T into the river, but that guy isn’t being courted to play QB. Was Milton a similar project to Kongbo, or Tacko Fall, or one of those track guys who they occasionally try to teach to catch and run routes? I’m literally not being an ass on purpose, I am genuinely interested as to what his appeal was back in high school. I’m not seeing anything in him other than a guy who doesn’t miss a rep in the weight room. No other real QB traits, other than he can throw it a mile. His path to being a starting QB at two historically great schools is a curiosity to me at least.
Milton looks the part probably better than any QB who has ever played. Great size, great athleticism, flicks the ball and it goes 70 yards.

His high school stats weren't even impressive.

Joe Milton's High School Football Stats

Reactions: mpfvol

VN Store

Back