'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Do we still feel good about it?
it-sucks-ass-stan-marsh.gif

Don’t have a sub but someone might

Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding four-star running back Justin Williams visited Auburn Saturday, and his third visit to the Plains was the charm.

The 6-foot, 200-pounder, who checks in at no. 296 in the On3 Consensus, was offered by the Tigers Saturday afternoon before the Alabama game.

The one-time West Virginia commitment now has Auburn on his list as he closes in on a decision.

“This offer from Auburn means a lot,” Williams told On3. “I am definitely looking into Auburn now. I like the way they run the ball and the coaching staff there.

Tennessee was the leader for the no. 25 running back in the country heading into the visit and that hasn’t changed yet.

“I would not say Auburn is on top of Tennessee, but they are in a good spot,” Williams said. “I plan to take an official visit, but I am not sure of the date.”

Michigan is another school Williams is considering.

Dallas (Ga.) East Paulding four-star running back Justin Williams visited Auburn Saturday, and his third visit to the Plains was the charm.

The 6-foot, 200-pounder, who checks in at no. 296 in the On3 Consensus, was offered by the Tigers Saturday afternoon before the Alabama game.

The one-time West Virginia commitment now has Auburn on his list as he closes in on a decision.

“This offer from Auburn means a lot,” Williams told On3. “I am definitely looking into Auburn now. I like the way they run the ball and the coaching staff there.

Tennessee was the leader for the no. 25 running back in the country heading into the visit and that hasn’t changed yet.

“I would not say Auburn is on top of Tennessee, but they are in a good spot,” Williams said. “I plan to take an official visit, but I am not sure of the date.”

Michigan is another school Williams is considering.
Not as bad as I thought it would be given the headline.

VN Store

Back