The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:45 PM ET, SEC Network

We are up by 25 in the 4th quarter and Vandy is willing to let the clock run. So, we're willing to let the clock run. We stay in zone and make them burn clock to move the ball. We are willing to trade a few points for a lot of burned clock.

Our coaches are coaching for a win. VN is freaking out in pursuit of style points.
Style points count if you hadn’t noticed. They count in rankings and what bowls you go to and where recruits want to play.

I think our Defense has regressed. I’m not sure it’s personnel as much as it is scheme and coaching
main reason is we are just very short of Jimmys and Joes… not a lot of folks to bring in to keep the D fresh. Coaches are doing great with what they have.

Reactions: FlVols
Work the portal for some defense, and if Hooker comes back we could be tough next year.

If not for the gift Pick 6 early this one could be way closer then needed. I hate to lay an egg against this team. Ever

Two point conversion good for Vandy. Hilarious someone throwing hate on VN posters for being dissatisfied with defense. Are we watching the same game? I’m still seeing our first string out there on 18 play 11 minute drives by Candy?

Reactions: SAPPER 5

VN Store

Back