Mullen fired at Florida

What do you think Kiffin would do with Florida's recruiting base? Lane is very successful in his 2ND year at Ole Miss. If we couldn't beat Florida with their recent disasters at coach hiring, I don't have much hope against Florida with LK. I hope he stays at Ole Miss.....;)

Zook. Muschamp. Shark humper. Darth Mullen. The head coach at UF doesn’t really matter. We always lose. So if Kiffin takes over what will be different? They beat us by 5 TDs instead of 4? I mean lol.[/QUOTE]
And yet with a razor thin roster of mostly average players Heupel beat him in his first year. Too bad the Refs were playing too that night or the records would reflect as much!

Reactions: bpalmer28
Baylor can't exactly pick and choose who they want. They traditionally are a hard school to win at.

And despite Mullen's bad year, he's still one of the winningest coaches in college football and runs a good offense. He's gonna have plenty of suitors.
He's a train wreck that was overrated hidden in Starkville.
Feasting on OOC opponents. His SEC record was not impressive.

He's a train wreck that was overrated hidden in Starkville.
Feasting on OOC opponents. His SEC record was not impressive.

At Ms. State.....

Want to compare his records SEC or otherwise to the previous coaches at Ms State?

He was the best coach Florida has had since Urban left by a pretty wide margin.

Train wreck.... Lol, ok. +60% winning percentage as head coach in the SEC, much of that time in the SEC West, that has been stacked most of his time time there. How many SEC coaches have had a +60% winning percentage over the last 20 years? Even Mark Stoops, whose on a bunch of hot lists for coaches, is barely over .500 in his career.

I heard that Mullins wife took the football team to a baseball game. The team would kiss her on the strikes and she kissed them on the balls. Just rumors of course.

Go VOLS

I’m calling this one FOUL . JK that was pretty funny . Remember my like when Volley deletes us . 😂

So they are going to La Tech like we did and bargain basement hunting? Damn they are following the “how to kill a program” book that we wrote.

Kiffin barely beat Heupel with the help of the refs and pulling out every advantage he could. Once Heupel gets better talent, he’s going to be a lot to handle.

What do you think Kiffin would do with Florida's recruiting base? Lane is very successful in his 2ND year at Ole Miss. If we couldn't beat Florida with their recent disasters at coach hiring, I don't have much hope against Florida with LK. I hope he stays at Ole Miss.....;)[/QUOTE]
He is ranked 38th right now with 13 recruits. He would probably finish top 25 if he were at Florida.

So they are going to La Tech like we did and bargain basement hunting? Damn they are following the “how to kill a program” book that we wrote.

LSU in on Matt Campbell. That is a big boy hire there.

Luckily, florida doesn't have much of an AD

Reactions: NEO

LSU is on Campbell?

Wow. That dude with LSU built in recruiting could dethrone Saban. Not sure I am thrilled about that. Thankfully we rarely play them.

I love watching their program. They are a few years away from being irrelevant. And yeah, they made the sec championship last year. But they were not gonna beat Bama. It was a close game. But we were a close game with JG fumbling it away three years ago. If Florida had beaten Bama it would have been a major upset not a well two great teams are playing therefore it’s a toss up.

Do you have some sort of proof on this? Campbell flirts with every big program looking for a new HC. He’s the Mike Gundy of Iowa: flirt until he gets a pay raise.

If he were to leave, I don’t see it jumping to the SEC in order to play Bama every year. When he does leave, it will either be for the NFL or another Big school.

Reactions: give_him 6
Do you have some sort of proof on this? Campbell flirts with every big program looking for a new HC. He’s the Mike Gundy of Iowa: flirt until he gets a pay raise.

If he were to leave, I don’t see it jumping to the SEC in order to play Bama every year. When he does leave, it will either be for the NFL or another Big school.

Could be. The only proof are the story rumors that you can google. Lincoln Riley is another rumor.

The point being...LSU is going to hire someone with P5 experience. For whatever reason, Florida isn't an attractive job and will settle for an unproven coach.

At the College World Series, we meet a die-hard Iowa State fan. He really had high hopes for their football this year. They haven't been very good, so I think Matt Campbell may actually leave.

What do you think Kiffin would do with Florida's recruiting base? Lane is very successful in his 2ND year at Ole Miss. If we couldn't beat Florida with their recent disasters at coach hiring, I don't have much hope against Florida with LK. I hope he stays at Ole Miss.....;)
He is ranked 38th right now with 13 recruits. He would probably finish top 25 if he were at Florida.[/QUOTE]

I’m honestly not scared of Lane. He’s a fun heel, but heels don’t necessarily win championships. He wreaks havoc in his wake, and I’d love that for Florida. They might do well to hire Lebby instead.

Heup almost beat Kiff with a team consisting of used chewing gum and bailing wire.

I’ll leave aside his strategy to reenact the Battle of Knoxville, what with all the Rebels feigning injury.

Reactions: Fightmaker
At the College World Series, we meet a die-hard Iowa State fan. He really had high hopes for their football this year. They haven't been very good, so I think Matt Campbell may actually leave.

Yep. Im frnds with a number of Cyclone fans and they are sorely disappointed with this season.

He is ranked 38th right now with 13 recruits. He would probably finish top 25 if he were at Florida.[/QUOTE]

In the Top 25 alright, probably somewhere between 5-10.;)

He is ranked 38th right now with 13 recruits. He would probably finish top 25 if he were at Florida.

In the Top 25 alright, probably somewhere between 5-10.;)[/QUOTE]
Man, he would be an entirely different coach if he went to Florida. And those idiots are going to hire someone else. Why on earth would they do that?

In the Top 25 alright, probably somewhere between 5-10.;)
Man, he would be an entirely different coach if he went to Florida. And those idiots are going to hire someone else. Why on earth would they do that?[/QUOTE]
Because, based on their last 3-4 hires, they are not so good at hiring football coaches?:eek:

VN Store

Back