Tiyon Evans officially has entered transfer portal

Guys pretty simple this one….would hurt Tennessee with the last 3 coaches, I’m not worried bout this.. let him go.. no need to diss the kid. Good luck to him glad to have you help win Tennessee a few more this year and great luck at the next stop…

Tennessee fans need to get outta this mentality that one player is gonna kill Tennessee, Confident in CJH to have some more weapons next year and maybe better recruits.. Tennessee is a program on the rise y’all..

+1

Reactions: mickey1969
How about we stop tearing the young man down? We literally have no idea why he's looking to transfer. The only thing we have to go on is a rumor that it's academic related. So why are people making assumptions that he isn't a team player or that he isn't willing to compete for playing time? I mean he's been the clear starter when he's been healthy.

How about we stop tearing the young man down? We literally have no idea why he's looking to transfer. The only thing we have to go on is a rumor that it's academic related. So why are people making assumptions that he isn't a team player or that he isn't willing to compete for playing time? I mean he's been the clear starter when he's been healthy.

Do you think someone would post a rumor with no reliable source on Volnation and everyone would just accept it as fact?

Uh - no need to tear the guy down. Based on what LWS said there is likely no reason to. Some guys have a tough time with college.

More than that, however, all of you stop with acting like "how could he do this to us just before the vandy game!" with wailing and gnashing of teeth. Seriously, Evans playing or not hardly makes any difference at all in the beatdown we are going to lay on candy. Some consequence in the bowl game no doubt but not for Vandy, so stop acting like this is that big of a deal.

giphy.gif

More than likely he put in for transfer before he is ruled ineligible and is looking for the best NIL deal for his final season before declaring for the NFL.

Reactions: mickey1969
He had opportunities at Tennessee to look into and get NIL deals. Had at least two meetings scheduled to discuss them and he didn't bother to even show up. At some point, you have to engage if you are interested in playing college ball and that means doing everything you are asked to do to make it happen.

I will be very surprised if he ends up playing anywhere in 2022. You have to want to.
Why would he be in the xfer portal?

He was really good when he was in the field. Seemed like he always came up gimpy on runs.
He missed all spring because of the ankle guys. And ankles were what kept him outta games this year… if those are not taking care of properly it’s something that he could never get over.

VN Store

Back