Brady Hoke and SDSU

Firebirdparts

Best tackle for his weight the old school ever had
So barring some miracle, San Diego State is just fixing to get their 11th win. That's nuts. If he figured out how to coach, does this count as "Butch Jones coaching Tree"?

Anyway, congratulations to him and the Aztecs.

I don't remember his record as the vols interim coach but I think it was 0-1 or 0-2

Last edited:
Reactions: Remy
So barring some miracle, San Diego State is just fixing to get their 11th win. That's nuts. If he figured out how to coach, does this count as "Butch Jones coaching Tree"?

I don't remember his record as the vols interim coach but I think it was 0-1 or 0-2

HE HAS A LOT OF LOVE FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.

He was the best all around coach on that Butch Jones team...Including Butch...He was just an ass is all...Remember he ran off Jennings and Pruitt brought him back when he was hired.

HE HAS A LOT OF LOVE FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE.
UNDERVALUED COACH, ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE AND A TRUE WORDSMITH

I'M GOING TO QUIZNOS CAN I GET YOU ANYTHING? ALSO I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER SMOOTHIE MACHINE, THERE IS ALWAYS A LINE AFTER WORKOUTS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING

-YOUR INTERIM HEAD COACH, BRADY HOKE

To answer your question, 100% no on Hoke being in Jones' coaching tree. He was here for what, 9 months? And Hoke was SDSU/MICH HC while Butch was still riding Brian Kelly's coattail.

I would not have believed heā€™d turn his career around. Theyā€™re ranked in the top 25.

Anyway, the next time you want to make arguments based on ā€œtrajectoryā€ remember Brady Hokes team winning 11. Or 12 or 13 maybe before itā€™s over.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
UNDERVALUED COACH, ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE AND A TRUE WORDSMITH

I'M GOING TO QUIZNOS CAN I GET YOU ANYTHING? ALSO I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER SMOOTHIE MACHINE, THERE IS ALWAYS A LINE AFTER WORKOUTS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEEDED ANYTHING

-YOUR INTERIM HEAD COACH, BRADY HOKE

This is way too much punctuation to have come from Brady Hoke

Last edited:
Reactions: Firebirdparts
Lol I've watched parts of about 5 of their games this year and didn't realize this whole time Hoke was their coach.

Congratulations to Brady. He inherited a solid program and SD State was smart to bring him back. Cost of living is rough but San Diego is one beautiful city.

Why is Brady Hoke so great at the G5 level and so terrible at the P5 level?

Going 12-1 at Ball State was a miracle and he's been successful twice at SDSU.

Just remember that the next time somebody says "Trajectory" is the ultimate reality.

Michigan Fans still don't really hate him, just never could get over that hump

VN Store

Back