It's Heup, Heup, Hooray - All The Way!

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
Last edited:
John Adams epically sucks. In his article, he quotes a fellow journalist (when did the journalists start quoting fellow journalists for their news stories instead of, you know, the people they're supposed to be writing about?), anyway, he quotes a fellow journalist who is thankful for John Adams' daily news articles.

Seriously. Any journalist with even a modicum of (a) humility, (b) professionalism or (c) both would scratch that line before publishing.

As we go into the Thanksgiving weekend, though, have to be positive. Say something nice. Okay, here goes. Adams is better than Caleb Calhoun (but only because he's been writing longer). Thank you, please pass the turkey.

Last edited:
John Adams epically sucks. In his article, he quotes a fellow journalist (when did the journalists start quoting fellow journalists for their news stories instead of, you know, the people they're supposed to be writing about?), anyway, he quotes a fellow journalist who is thankful for John Adams' daily news articles.

Seriously. Quoting a guy who says your work is just peachy.

As we go into the Thanksgiving weekend, though, have to be positive. Say something nice. Okay, here goes. Adams is better than Caleb Calhoun (but only because he's been writing longer). Thank you, please pass the turkey.

I like Heupel.

We will for sure be praising the efforts of Coach Mott The Heupel around our stuffed bird 🦃 tomorrow. Pass the gravy! Gobble Gobble

I am thankful for many things, coach Huepel (and staff) is one of them. I hope we have finally made the correct coaching hire long term. I will say this team has looked as good as any team I can remember since the early 2000's.

Seems like most are aboard the Heupel hype train. He does need to show us he can recruit (and have the coaches who can recruit), but we are definitely moving upward. Haven’t been able to say that for awhile.
My expectations for the upcoming signing periods are pretty modest. We all want 4 and 5 star recruits. But, I think CJH’s first priority needs to be to fill out the 85 man roster. We are woefully below that right now and we will undoubtedly lose a fair number of seniors.

Y’all have a great Thanksgiving with your families and loved ones.

The thing is----Tennessee is FUN to watch! It hasn't been that way since when? Even in Fulmer's Day, I would sometimes grit my teeth! These VOLS are entertaining as "Heck"! It is after all supposed to be Entertainment! Hype's team is that.

Reactions: MAD
I haven't seen us this fired up about our coach since Butch Jones led us to victory in the Taxslayer Bowl. Well maybe when Pruitt ended 6-0 and a bowl win. Or possibly when Dooley got robbed of a huge LSU win by refs even though faaar outmanned. Or dang, coulda been since Kiffin destroyed UGA, never allowing them past our 40 on offense.
Anyway, this is awesome!

What a great well written story! I'm also thankful for Kellie Harper bringing Lady Vols Basketball back to relevance!

Last edited:
Do you actually mean that anyone would pay John Quincy Adams for writing anything knowledgable about sports when Adams thinks sports are trashcan shooting with wrinkled up discard paper?

Butch is that you?

Sure is, son. Betcha didn't know I was a Vols fan.
220px-Butch_Cassidy_with_bowler_hat.jpg

Reactions: vegasvolfan

VN Store

Back