'22 GA CB Christian Harrison (Tennessee signee)

Wiltfong CB to UT
Tennessee is pushing for a Top25 recruiting class under Josh Heupel and his first-year staff and it looks like the Vols have momentum with another top Peach State target.

After talking with a source with knowledge of the recruitment I've logged a 247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast in favor of Tennessee for Atlanta (Ga.) Woodward Academy cornerback Christian Harrison.

Harrison's top three also includes Florida and Nebraska. He is slated to be in Knoxville this weekend for the game against Vanderbilt.

A two-way playmaker, Harrison has three interceptions, a forced fumble and three receiving touchdowns as a senior.
-Wiltfong

That is why it is hard to get coaches to leave….. a school like liberty is paying 4,000,000 dollars.
Me thinks Liberty is trying to get into a good conference and wants good Coaching. The Media deals and stuff they could get from that are a big deal and they are shelling out the money up front to get to that goal.

And C-USA is not a good conference

May not be but it’s better than being Independent. Also, Liberty could easily win Conference USA in 2023 with the continuity they will have. Winning a conference brings more attention than being an independent school with just as many wins.

Reactions: cncchris33
May not be but it’s better than being Independent. Also, Liberty could easily win Conference USA in 2023 with the continuity they will have. Winning a conference brings more attention than being an independent school with just as many wins.
Agreed. They are better than nothing.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Me thinks Liberty is trying to get into a good conference and wants good Coaching. The Media deals and stuff they could get from that are a big deal and they are shelling out the money up front to get to that goal.
Possibly but UTSA is paying 3 million a year as well

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

VN Store

Back