'20 TN OL Derrell Bailey Jr VT Transfer

I realize his posted weight shown above is from HS but that is not heavy enough to play SEC ball against the D lines he will face. Unless of course he is a freak.

I realize his posted weight shown above is from HS but that is not heavy enough to play SEC ball against the D lines he will face. Unless of course he is a freak.
He came in as DE and they said was "quickly" moved to OL....reports were they had high hopes for him to develop but said he only played in one game vs UNC...only report I saw was just south of 300 but still slim looking

They only had 10 OL and moved 2 early on in Feb so he went thru spring practice there 20211123_215343.jpg

Hooker will NOT get drafted as he STRONGLY NEEDS to work on his Pocket Presence and learn to read defenses......Worst move he could make is trying to go pro right now........
He'll be 24 in January. If he projects to get drafted at all I believe he goes. Just my 2 cents worth. Whatever he does I wish him success.

He'll be 24 in January. If he projects to get drafted at all I believe he goes. Just my 2 cents worth. Whatever he does I wish him success.
Unpopular opinion here...I think he should go...he could get hurt easily with the way he plays...and it would be hard to improve on what he has done this year imo....thanks for coming and helping us...go get paid sir next QB1 up

Unpopular opinion here...I think he should go...he could get hurt easily with the way he plays...and it would be hard to improve on what he has done this year imo....thanks for coming and helping us...go get paid sir next QB1 up
He could possibly get drafted. Just doesn’t look like a definite to me nor a high round pick. He will make more imo if he stays another year in the system. He’s been good at Tennessee but honestly never seen a system that has receivers consistently wide open as this one, and all three wrs were unknowns relatively until Heupel got here.

Reactions: onevol74 and VolnJC

VN Store

Back