'22 AL WR Marquarius White (Tennessee signee)

I’m either too young or something cause no clue who this is
The reason we have Tillman? Jordan Taylor was unrated and Pruitt offered. Jumped up to 4 star after committing and then flipped to FSU a week before NSD. Tyson Helton’s brother recommended Tillman who was a 2 star out of famed Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas…true story. You alive in 2018? 😏

If you’re a receiver and would rather play in their offense than our offense …. then I’d have to question your decision making

While I agree with you, it’s not hard to think some kids just prefer the easier path to winning than the road less traveled. If he flips, that just tells me he isn’t confident enough in his own abilities to be a difference maker elsewhere and thinks going to the well-oiled machine is the easier path to success.

The reason we have Tillman? Jordan Taylor was unrated and Pruitt offered. Jumped up to 4 star after committing and then flipped to FSU a week before NSD. Tyson Helton’s brother recommended Tillman who was a 2 star out of famed Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas…true story. You alive in 2018? 😏
That was Jordan young boss man😂😂

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib

VN Store

Back