Gator Bowl…

Wonder if bowls will shy away from Clemson in fear of their fans not getting excited not being in CFP?
Definite possibility. All my Clemson buds are so sour on the team. We should have that luxury. Maybe in a few years we will once again be heart struck with 3 losses. BYW they want no part of a TN matchup possibly

I would like to play North Carolina for recruiting purposes. They are dominating the state of NC. We need to start diving back in that state and stealing their recruits.

Realistically we’re gonna get matched up a team of similar record and ranking…assuming we finish 7-5, we might play a 6-6 team or 8-4 but I don’t see us getting matched up against a 9 or 10 win team. I know people get carried away and want us playing raked teams but I just don’t see it happening this year.

UNC vs Tennessee in the Gator bowl would be a great game - and one that many would travel to see.

Reactions: onevol74
I would like to play North Carolina for recruiting purposes. They are dominating the state of NC. We need to start diving back in that state and stealing their recruits.

Yep, we used to cherry-pick the top players out of both Carolinas and now we don’t even get the top players in state. We need to revive the recruiting base.

How so? MSU allows about 340 ypg. Opponents complete 65% of their passes and have thrown 23 TD's against them. The only B-10 team not to pass for more yards vs MSU than their season avg is Nebraska. Only 2 opponents including their FCS opponent passed for less than 248 yds.

UT would destroy them throwing the ball.
I this he was referring to the “Hyatt” comment as a bad take

Reactions: bicenTENNial
The pettiness in me would like to play UNC with Ty Chandler in the backfield. Also, to get revenge for the BS ending to the Music City bowl a few years ago.

The pettiness in me would like to play UNC with Ty Chandler in the backfield. Also, to get revenge for the BS ending to the Music City bowl a few years ago.

Ty Chandler is a good character guy that played his 4 years and had an opportunity to play someone else.

Wonder if bowls will shy away from Clemson in fear of their fans not getting excited not being in CFP?

I don't know, but their fans better get used to it. They're headed back down where they should be, about the level of South Carolina.

MSU would be cool, haven’t played them in a long time.
These are the opponents I would like to play .
PSU, MSU, Minnesota , or NC State. NC State because they beat Clemson and it wasn’t a fluke.

MSU would be cool, haven’t played them in a long time.
These are the opponents I would like to play .
PSU, MSU, Minnesota , or NC State. NC State because they beat Clemson and it wasn’t a fluke.

It's bad logic if that's why you want to play them. Who is sitting about saying NC State beat Clemson and if Tennessee beats NC State then they are better than Clemson.

I was already pulling for Louisville, or anyone who plays KY. It’s my default setting. I hate KY
I always pull for every team against the SEC except for Ohio State. I despise them.

We are recruiting against the SEC, I want the rest of the conference to lose every game possible.

Reactions: LA vol7 and FBtime
I want Clemson vs. UT in the Gator Bowl, so we can blow them out and start taking back our recruiting territory in NC, SC, and VA that they stole from us.

Reactions: rich4pres

VN Store

Back