'22 AR WR Charles Nimrod (Tennessee signee)

Do you mean because he's underrated? If so, I think this kid will be a composite 4* before it's said and done....he's pretty close now at .8763 and he's had a great senior season

He definitely should be a composite 4 star. I was referring to his similarities in his running ability, build, and ability to get open deep like Tillman can. Nimrod is a downfield threat like Tillman.

He definitely should be a composite 4 star. I was referring to his similarities in his running ability, build, and ability to get open deep like Tillman can. Nimrod is a downfield threat like Tillman.
Tillman is 6'3" and all of 215. Aside from being a deep threat I don't think these two are identical at all personally.

Reactions: LittleVol
Tillman wasnt 215 when he showed up on campus either. Nimrod is also faster. Both deep threats so it doesnt matter. Scheme here will have any WR open.

Reactions: Samthebam

Gotcha...I can see that...although, isn't Nimrod faster?

I think an important thing to note is the difference between game speed and 40 time…as someone mentioned, Tillman’s ability to get off press coverage makes him much “faster” in a game than Hyatt who has struggled with it

Reactions: KptVFL and sjt18
I think an important thing to note is the difference between game speed and 40 time…as someone mentioned, Tillman’s ability to get off press coverage makes him much “faster” in a game than Hyatt who has struggled with it
Hyatt should be used in pop passes and jet sweeps while he continues to develop his routes and beating press man. Or get Coach Jimmy McGinty of the Washington Sentinels with a tub of glue for his hands.

Reactions: swchandler1988
Most people rely to much on fast 40 times..Why u don't see alot of these speedster guys pan out in the NFL.Some dudes just have another gear when they hit the field.

Reminds me of Dobbs. He clocked a 4.6 or something like that, but once he got going past the secondary no one was catching him from behind.

VN Store

Back