'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

I'm going to say this one time to all of you who have said basically the same thing and I am not going to argue about it.

The HC there obviously has a system that works to win the HS games against the teams they have to play...I don't like it because it gives you basically no idea about how good this kid can play at the next level, and because I am a Volunteer fan and not a fan of this HS team.

It irritates me that the guy basically just sends Tayven out there to hand off. He averages maybe 15 passes a game and a few unscripted runs?

Save your breath...I understand the guy doesn't answer to me, he answers to the High School that employs him, and he does that job very well...but it still irritates me...because I am a Volunteer.

I'm going to say this one time to all of you who have said basically the same thing and I am not going to argue about it.

The HC there obviously has a system that works to win the HS games against the teams they have to play...I don't like it because it gives you basically no idea about how good this kid can play at the next level, and because I am a Volunteer fan and not a fan of this HS team.

It irritates me that the guy basically just sends Tayven out there to hand off. He averages maybe 15 passes a game and a few unscripted runs?

Save your breath...I understand the guy doesn't answer to me, he answers to the High School that employs him, and he does that job very well...but it still irritates me...because I am a Volunteer.
And, I'm gonna say this one time to you...NO NEED to "argue" about it: you made a dumbsh!t comment, own it. Happens to the best of us from time to time.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
And, I'm gonna say this one time to you...NO NEED to "argue" about it: you made a dumbsh!t comment, own it. Happens to the best of us from time to time.
It wasn't a dumbshit comment..I couldn't give a runny **** how many championships that dude has won..it wasn't my point and I don't care.

Team over kid. Can’t have that kind of witchcraft.

Reactions: SugarCC
It wasn't a dumbshit comment..I couldn't give a runny **** how many championships that dude has won..it wasn't my point and I don't care.
Your point shouldn’t be his priority. As long as you recognize your myopia and why his **** should run non-parallel to yours. A good bullet point for Tayven is he seemingly enthusiastically embraces what it takes to win over what’ll bump his stats. Most VOL fans should want that dynamic.

#5 is Hendon Hooker. Hopefully that number is NOT available next year.
I hope, but his draft stock has been steadily rising and he's 23 years old. Also, this is a weak QB class. It will possibly depend on the feedback he gets. I think another year in this system would make a huge difference for him though.

VN Store

Back