Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

We keep talking about moving. Maybe Castailian Springs but it's creeping out there too, have to go out to Hartsville or further to get away from all the development.
Once my kids graduate we are moving.

My parents live about 2 miles from me and I spend way more time there than I do at my own home helping them. Think I am going to sell both houses and move to cotton town and get about 5 to 10 acres to get away from all this congestion or just move back to Ohio where they actually decided to build some roads.

Lebanon too far out for you guys? Portland, if Sumner Co is your bag?

Well guys, thank you for today's distraction here and in other threads. I've got a heart catherization tomorrow, Thanksgiving travel plans, and a wife on the warpath, so thinking about almost anything else is most welcome. If all goes well I go home tomorrow afternoon with a pressure bandage on the wrist; should they keep me overnight like for something like a stent, I don't even want to think about the wife issues. Worst part is that this is all in preparation for a replacement aortic valve - the first replacement went almost 20 years. The docs say it's urgent, the wife wanted to wait until next year, and it feels every bit like being between a rock and a hard place.

Since I likely won't have a chance to say it later on, HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Prayers for your procedure and your wife to settle down. Between the two, the heart procedure is less risky and less complicated.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.

Well guys, thank you for today's distraction here and in other threads. I've got a heart catherization tomorrow, Thanksgiving travel plans, and a wife on the warpath, so thinking about almost anything else is most welcome. If all goes well I go home tomorrow afternoon with a pressure bandage on the wrist; should they keep me overnight like for something like a stent, I don't even want to think about the wife issues. Worst part is that this is all in preparation for a replacement aortic valve - the first replacement went almost 20 years. The docs say it's urgent, the wife wanted to wait until next year, and it feels every bit like being between a rock and a hard place.

Since I likely won't have a chance to say it later on, HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Praying you you man

I'll be praying for you, AM64. Recover quickly and have a happy Thanksgiving with your family!

Prayers and love to you sir

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving.

VN Store

Back