Mullen fired at Florida

One minute you're one play away from beating Bama. The next, you're giving up 42 points to a bad FCS team in the 1st half and getting blown out by South Carolina.

I've never seen a team fall from borderline-elite to hot-garbage so quickly.

I still feel like something had to be going on behind the scenes. Will be interesting to see if more leaks out in the upcoming weeks about the sudden dysfunction.

And I would’ve hoped they would’ve kept him for another 10 years.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When are fans like you going to learn. It doesn’t matter what coach we have or what coach UF has. They own us completely when it comes to football. Next year will be no different. There will be some fans that say oh UF has a new coach with a new system. We have Heupel and our offense is clicking, UF is down and we can get them. Then when we play they will beat us by 21+.

Sad that we never beat the clown yet Mizzou and Kentucky beat him twice

I don’t consider the fact we can’t beat UF as sad. I am just used to it. I have tried and tried to figure out why we continually lose to UF. It seems whomever is the head coach for us and them doesn’t change anything.

Wow...I hate to see that news. Florida has been one of the worst coached teams in the SEC. I didn't think their AD had noticed.

Reactions: SpookyAction
I’m sure you and his other fan boys would love for that to happen.

Weirdos.
Where in all VolNation did you pull out of my post that I was a fan boy? Good grief. I made a prediction on who I think UF will hire and now I am a LK fanboy?

Dude, take a breath and chill. There are some of us who have an opinion and that doesn’t mean we trade Valentine’s Day cards with the man.

One minute you're one play away from beating Bama. The next, you're giving up 42 points to a bad FCS team in the 1st half and getting blown out by South Carolina.

I've never seen a team fall from borderline-elite to hot-garbage so quickly.

I still feel like something had to be going on behind the scenes. Will be interesting to see if more leaks out in the upcoming weeks about the sudden dysfunction.
I think it started last year with the “we need to pack the stadium” speech last year. Lot of turmoil between him and the administration after that

When are fans like you going to learn. It doesn’t matter what coach we have or what coach UF has. They own us completely when it comes to football. Next year will be no different. There will be some fans that say oh UF has a new coach with a new system. We have Heupel and our offense is clicking, UF is down and we can get them. Then when we play they will beat us by 21+.
You’re going back all the way to Spurrier mentality, before that some Galen Hall years but before Tennessee thruout history had better record.. the real problem was early season games.. if they would change the dates I think the series could be different records.. I’m saying this as Tennessee has never really had coaches that could get kids prepared in early season.. that’s my take and drinking early…

VN Store

Back