VOLS FAVORED BY 24 AGAINST VANDY (merged)

After losing to Ole Miss only by fourteen points yesterday all of a sudden this has turned into a game we could possibly lose. Let’s just hope for the coach it doesn’t happen, I’d hate to see the ramifications if that did occur.
Dude did you really have to waste a Thread on this? Good Grief some people!

After losing to Ole Miss only by fourteen points yesterday all of a sudden this has turned into a game we could possibly lose. Let’s just hope for the coach it doesn’t happen, I’d hate to see the ramifications if that did occur.
Where do you people come from?:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Big Fat NO.JPG
    Big Fat NO.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 0
Only by 14 but Tennessee lost by what 6? After getting hosed and letting the damn QB run for 200. For fks sake when does it ever stop? When are we as a fan base going to stop doing the same **** over and over. Damnit it’s become almost pathetic. A team who’s in last in the division shows a flash of positivity ALL SEASON and somehow they’re going to turn that into a W? Im convinced some of y’all live each day to piss in your own corn flakes.

OP in the past I might have thought the same thing, but with this coaching staff and players don't bother to let it keep you up at night. We will win the game but it may not be by the 24 points we are expected to win by.

Reactions: savannahfan
The team can't overlook anybody. Also as fans we can't just expect to walk all over them. Candy found a spark after the QB change against Kentucky. Of course the game was out of reach by then. The QB is a track guy. He's a player. The game isn't what we thought it would be a month ago.
52-14 Vols!!

Only by 14 but Tennessee lost by what 6? After getting hosed and letting the damn QB run for 200. For fks sake when does it ever stop? When are we as a fan base going to stop doing the same **** over and over. Damnit it’s become almost pathetic. A team who’s in last in the division shows a flash of positivity ALL SEASON and somehow they’re going to turn that into a W? Im convinced some of y’all live each day to piss in your own corn flakes.
Most of the 200 yards could be due to the refs swallowing their whistles and not calling some holding calls on ole miss

Reactions: Alto1 and FlVols
We were better than ole miss so not sure how this translates

The team can't overlook anybody. Also as fans we can't just expect to walk all over them. Candy found a spark after the QB change against Kentucky. Of course the game was out of reach by then. The QB is a track guy. He's a player. The game isn't what we thought it would be a month ago.
I highly doubt that. Regardless of any "success" they have had this season, they are a bad team. I was at the game earlier this season when ETSU destroyed them. I went there just because it was ETSU and we had just moved to the Nashville area. ETSU is pretty good this year with Randy Sanders at the helm, but it was still an FBS team dominating Vandy. I loved it.

Reactions: BigDave and Alto1
A QB change like that can totally change a team's prospects. If you doubt that...compare/contrast our team once Coach Heupel put Milton on the bench. I'm also going to add that we've had problems all season containing "mobile" QB's, and it is Vandy after all.
This is the one game they have historically been more highly motivated for than we have. DO NOT OVERLOOK Vanderbilt.
GBO..!!!
Yeah except for maybe Bama and UGA no one can really overlook anyone in sec. JH seems to do a good job preparing teams and he has blue print of what candy will do schematically from OM game, so, advantage good guys

The 65-0 massacre in 1994 is the benchmark to shoot for. With this fast-paced offense, if Heupel absolutely refuses to take his foot off the gas for 60 minutes, it might be reachable, especially as quickly as this team tends to come out of the starting blocks in the first quarter.

I doubt we can shut them out and I do expect they will be able to keep the ball away from us better than some here think. Besides they will play hard for the whole game. (not like some of their teams from the past). I will be glad to see a 14 -20 point win.

VN Store

Back