*****Tennessee vs S. Alabama full game video

Looks like youtube blocked it for copyright, for whatever reason. Oh well.

Can you make it private and everyone use the link? I uploaded one of the animated Christmas Carols...with Nicholas Cage and Kate Winslet...its banned in most countries but I can still watch it

I have the same problem with YT. I put up several vidcasts and in one they found about 10 sec of a radio going on in the background (some commercial musician-artist) and labeled copyright infringement. I'm wondering if you got the same treatment, YT "heard" something copyrighted (Rocky top?) and biffed your video.

I have the same problem with YT. I put up several vidcasts and in one they found about 10 sec of a radio going on in the background (some commercial musician-artist) and labeled copyright infringement. I'm wondering if you got the same treatment, YT "heard" something copyrighted (Rocky top?) and biffed your video.
I know alot of the YT vlogers I watch say they have to be careful with background music because YT won't pull it but will demonetize it

It's definitely music-related, I believe. The copyright holders were SME, UMG, and INgrooves.

Can you make it private and everyone use the link? I uploaded one of the animated Christmas Carols...with Nicholas Cage and Kate Winslet...its banned in most countries but I can still watch it

I don't think so but I'll try. I think when it's blocked, it's blocked. I guess I could upload a version with no audio. lol.

Reactions: VolnJC
I don't think so but I'll try. I think when it's blocked, it's blocked. I guess I could upload a version with no audio. lol.

If you strip out the offending parts, you can pull your previous post and replace it. WTS, you'd be editing until you dropped either drunk or dead.

You might try Bitchute although I have never had any luck with uploading even the smallest clip. It might be me, my VPN or wtfk? I must be doing something wrong. Everyone else has great luck without the (now) ever-present YT algorithms.

If you strip out the offending parts, you can pull your previous post and replace it. WTS, you'd be editing until you dropped either drunk or dead.

You might try Bitchute although I have never had any luck with uploading even the smallest clip. It might be me, my VPN or wtfk? I must be doing something wrong. Everyone else has great luck without the (now) ever-present YT algorithms.

I don't know which parts are the offenders.

Bitchute has a 2GB file limit.

Uploaded without audio. It's the best solution I could come up with. If anyone can come up with a better solution, I'm all ears.

Reactions: HarsinVol
Uploaded without audio. It's the best solution I could come up with. If anyone can come up with a better solution, I'm all ears.

D.tube has no max file size, never tried it but it looks like a YouTube clone. I assume you are more interested in storage and view than monetization?

Maybe put the Vol Radio Network call on it?

It's tough, the editing has to account for any pauses in play. You'd basically have to follow either the video or audio and then manually track the other in at the right stops and starts. Though, there were so many instances of commercial music used in this game, it might be slightly less difficult - just make sure every instance of Sabotage is synced up and you're probably good to go. :cool:

Anyway, it's not impossible to do, just a time-intensive task. And the game being South Alabama, it's not exactly the most ... ah ... engaging game of the year to re-watch.

How about this.. Two people from VN get together and record themselves calling the game then stitch it to the video. 😬

I got on my Tennessee athletics app went to on demand audio and pair bob with the broadcast rather listen to the Vol network anyway

VN Store

Back