The Official Tennessee vs. South Alabama Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, ESPNU

The dude is the size of derrick Henry lol almost impossible to get soft out of someone
And now we know why he hasn’t been playing all year. What is it with our big guys running and playing soft. Milton runs like a Barbie doll and Beckwith just got lit up by a guy smaller than him. Most definitely not Derek Henry 2.0!!!

Reactions: Grudenator
Easily?? Lol
If Hooker and Tillman both return yes i think we will dominate the low east teams and get over the Florida hump with a chance to compete with UGA… without hooker though I’m not as sure but I’m still confident either way tennessee will be well coached and play hard as long as heup is here and he will win the games we are supposed to win with ease… the nature of the offense forces our players to stay mentally locked in so teams with equal or lesser talent will struggle to defend us and you will rarely ever see “trap game” or losses as the clear favorite…

Reactions: minorvol
And now we know why he hasn’t been playing all year. What is it with our big guys running and playing soft. Milton runs like a Barbie doll and Beckwith just got lit up by a guy smaller than him. Most definitely not Derek Henry 2.0!!!
They said it all preseason that he ran like he was 5’10 and fragile

3J6.gif

Tennessee is going Bowling !

VN Store

Back