The Official #17 Tennessee vs. #5 Villanova Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ESPN News

I have been posting with a lot of anger, but my biggest issue with this game is honestly Barnes. We have shot abysmally. Yes. But, we’re down 19! Chandler hasn’t played since the 10 minute mark. What is the freaking point of saving your best player for the 2nd half if the game is over before half time?

I don’t get it. It’s stupid and stubborn and should be criticized. We need Chandler on the floor and he is going to play meaningless minutes in the 2nd half because we’ll be down 23 and the game will be over. But, yippee he won’t have the 3rd foul so that’s a win!

No PNR, no attacking the nail on the floor, no pace. Terrible defensive rotations. Terrible effort on the boards.

Completely unprepared today. I’m surprised how flat we’ve come out.

Where‘s BTO to tell us about our Hall of Fame coach that makes over $5M a year so we get to watch this garbage and get beat in the first round of the Tourney come March?

This is the strangest half of basketball. Is V just that good?
Refs aside. The shots we’ve made that could be momentum givers were taken away by the refs by two bs calls.

Yeah Tennessee just didn’t seem hype enough for this game. No real leaders it seems. Villanova blitzing uninspired ball

Barnes is going to have to get a T I think.

someone needs to wake him up first--- he's too late, the game is over at this point... very disappointing performance --- we can't even make a basket. Barnes should have fired them up 10 minutes ago... this is on him...on to Football.

Who cares if Chandler has two fouls when it will cost you a 20 pt deficit!!! Put him back in!!!
This is bad coaching today. I’m a big Barnes fan but calling no timeout and not getting Chandler back in is bad.

Our guards have to hit shots thou.

VN Store

Back