‘23 AL Cade Phillips (Tennessee commit)

Nope. Welcome to basketball in rural Alabama…where nobody cares about basketball
Jacksonville is a decent—sized college town, pop. 12-13 thousand (113,000 in the county).. Local college has an enrollment of about 10,000 (I live 15 miles from there). Around here, it’s a major metropolitan area.

Jacksonville is a decent—sized college town, pop. 12-13 thousand (113,000 in the county).. Local college has an enrollment of about 10,000 (I live 15 miles from there). Around here, it’s a major metropolitan area.

Very familiar with JSU, as I’m in the band world. Live in Birmingham. Still, football will always be gold, silver and bronze in Alabama.

That said, kid is a good looking prospect. I’d love for the Vols to have a chance.

Very familiar with JSU, as I’m in the band world. Live in Birmingham. Still, football will always be gold, silver and bronze in Alabama.

That said, kid is a good looking prospect. I’d love for the Vols to have a chance.

How does it feel to be in the area of the best college band in the land year in and year out?? JSU is something else

Reactions: volsack7
There’s nothing major about this area at all. But Jville is nicer than Gadsden and Anniston for sure.

Is he playing against middle school kids??
LMAO I was just about to say this! I’m gonna reserve judgement until I see some more tape of this kid. It looks like he’s balling out against me and my buddies when we were freshman in high school.😂
GBO!!

Former Vol Gannon Goodson was from Gadsden.
Gadsden has put out some NFL talent over the years. You would think as big of school Gadsden City is (7A), they would be better than what they have been over the years. No excuse for a school like that with those facility’s to continue to get bets like they by a school small than them in Ettowah.

Gadsden has put out some NFL talent over the years. You would think as big of school Gadsden City is (7A), they would be better than what they have been over the years. No excuse for a school like that with those facility’s to continue to get bets like they by a school small than them in Ettowah.
Gadsden High School and football staduim are nice, same turf as all the Knox County fields and it was about 10 years ago, the last time I was there. You drive right by it, on one of Gadsden's main roads. I asked this guy selling Bama NC clothes, on the side of the road about it, he said they combined the county and city schools into one and they still suck. Gadsden is the hometown of YellaWolf, tho

VN Store

Back