Recruiting Class Finish Predictions

Personally not a huge Jimbo fan - seems like a nice guy but he appears very country - and his teams have tended to underperform.
Not that there is anything wrong with being a little country - just an observation.
Then why put in he seems country. People labeling folks, character and being real to folks and he can coach is what most kids care about. They don’t care if there coach is from the country or city or what his freakin race is. Sam Pittman is a tough country boy doing just fine. Just hate when people inject stuff that doesn’t matter one bit. GBO

I really think we flip Hayden when all is said and done. I also think the coaches pull one we're not expecting. This seems more likely than ever given how quietly they play everything.

Best I can tell we have 22 SR's and at least 11 of them have to go. Think the others have the option to recapture their CV-19 year. Let's say we have 5 of the remaining 11 return. That's 17 out the door and we already had 14 available spots. Plus we have 3 expected transfers at the end of the semester as of right now (Bailey, Joseph & Calloway). So if those numbers held we could sign 28. I expect at least 2 more portals meaning we'll sign 30. I think 7/8 will be portal spots, so I think our HS/JUCO number is 22/23.

From the portal, it seems we need 2 LB, 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 DE & 1 OL. I hope we're at least as effective in the portal this year as we were last.
The thing with Hayden is interesting. Who does the staff prefer, Hayden or Williams? If they have Williams in the boat, do they push for a flip from Hayden? They don't have room for both. Has Hayden given any indication that he is even considering a flip?

I agree we pull one unexpected tho

Didn't Butch teach us ranking is irrelevant? We should be recruiting need per our scheme. A lot of player rankings are based on metrics geared to a pro style offense and a contain defense. That's not our scheme. We are about creating opponent conflict, stress and disruption. We need players with high football IQ, quickness, speed and more speed. Not all blue chips meet those standards.

Then why put in he seems country. People labeling folks, character and being real to folks and he can coach is what most kids care about. They don’t care if there coach is from the country or city or what his freakin race is. Sam Pittman is a tough country boy doing just fine. Just hate when people inject stuff that doesn’t matter one bit. GBO

Personally not a huge Pittman fan - seems like a nice guy but he appears very country ; not as country as Jimbo Fisher mind you.
Not that there is anything wrong with being a little country - just an observation.

Calm down Francis - I am a "little" country - I consider it a good thing - It's relevant because there are not that many people - other than say a Jeremy Pruitt or Jimbo Fisher that are "that" country. Since Jimbo hasn't been head coaching in the SEC - I didn't know that much about him, nor had I listened to him talk. He is "real" country. I was trying to be diplomatic for those sensitive individuals and the woke crowd. Sorry if I offended you or Brandon.

Hard to say when I look at current ranking there are teams around 12-15 with lower overall score just much higher because they have basically full class so read between numbers for those who only follow numbers. In CHRIST Alone

I think we're doomed. The sky is obviously falling and we'll be lucky if we get anymore commitments.

I thought some of you might be missing that ultra negative POV, so there ya go.

VN Store

Back