The Official Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Defense is worse than Dooley years. Worst Ive ever seen in Knoxville. UGA should be up by 4 TDs. Don't think they beat Bama.

Nope. Lead the nation in TFL….

If we had even mid-tier SEC linebackers…we’d be much much better on D. Our LB core is as bad as I can remember and our secondary is about as deep as a thimble .

Reactions: 12 Monkeys
I like CJH…but the shotgun calls on 3rd and 1, and 2 yard outs to set up 4th and >5 … isn’t elite play calling. I’m not saying he’s an idiot or anything the Negavols will pour on…

But some of the calls have been pretty bone headed.
Running shotgun on third and one had me screaming at the TV. Just asinine.

Well y'all .... Looks like we probably can't score over 13 points on the dates either. I felt sure 1st qtr we'd definitely get that and more. Heck of a try but this one is about over.

We would have had to play a perfect game to beat the No. 1 team in the country.
Nah, just needed the same offense we saw vs UK, MIzzou, SC... Hooker playing his worst game thus far, WRs aren't helping and OL is horrid. It is what it is. We might be the 7th best team in the conference.

We were never going to win, but Kirby is just coaching a better game. Heupel not kicking the FG when we really needed points. Our play-calling has been really strange tonight, too. I don't get the philosophy of trying to run the ball as much as we have against the best defensive line in probably the past 10 years, particularly when your best RB is hurt. Some odd QB draw decisions, and a trick play down 14 that was almost picked. Not Heupel's best day.

Georgia has the depth to rotate players around on every position.

Tennessee doesn’t have the talent to compete with Georgia right now.

We need O-Line, Linebackers, safeties, and defensive lineman in the worst way.

Reactions: alavolfan

VN Store

Back