Game Thread: (#15/12) Lady Vols 49 - UCF 41

Total killer because Tess is proving to be inconsistent at best. Horston good for about 30 percent which is ok that is at least making one occasionally. I think Puckett is probably good for 35 percent when she gets it all going with believing she belongs here. Walker about 30 percent. Tess and Rennie called three point shooters thus far are 0 for 6 and that just don't happen to a three point shooter. Another game today sure Tess will play some has to make the shot if she get three or four chances today. I can see giving her 10 to 15 minutes if she can prove reliable in making a couple of threes a game. Defensively didn't play well against SIU. I'm all for her coming off the bench and Puckett getting the start for Burrell. I think we need to go Puckett, Dye, Key, Horston, and Walker. Off the bench with Green, Miles, Wynn, Striplin, and Darby.
I can't understand why these great shooters get to TN and can't hit the broad side of a barn door once they get here!

Reactions: glv98
Which isn't much different than her entire career. At some point you would hope she would be developed and mature enough to move past it...
Yes we probably need to cut down on her handling of the ball. Miles does a better job of that. We still need her in there to score her shots were huge in the first half of the game.

Bottom line, this looks like a team with three mid-major players starting (Darby is a mid-major talent), and another playing significant minutes off the bench...

Reactions: PG1
Yes we probably need to cut down on her handling of the ball. Miles does a better job of that. We still need her in there to score her shots were huge in the first half of the game.
Yes I wasn't sure why JH handled so much tonight. Miles played 30 mins! And played well again. Who saw that coming? Also Walker is playing ok so that means JH can scoot on over to off ball and score, score, score and rebound.

Horston isn’t and has never been a PG in College she is a 3 to me based on her poor ball handling.. with Rae out I would start Miles/Walker/Horston/Dye/Green but I think her minutes are limited right now..Key needs to be first off the bench and just let the game flow to her and this way she doesn’t get a foul in the first few minutes..

Horston isn’t and has never been a PG in College she is a 3 to me based on her poor ball handling.. with Rae out I would start Miles/Walker/Horston/Dye/Green but I think her minutes are limited right now..Key needs to be first off the bench and just let the game flow to her and this way she doesn’t get a foul in the first few minutes..
I like that lineup also. We may be forced into it alot since Key's foul trouble seems to be getting worse, not better. Puckett first off bench.

Would help that lineup a ton if Walker and/or Miles could start popping an occasional 3.

VN Store

Back