Possible Consequence if we happen to beat Georgia

That's a good problem to have. Besides, I doubt he leaves, so long as we match the offer. He trusts his AD and you can't buy that. He might not even jump for Oklahoma. His last stint there didn't go well.

Not that any of that is likely to matter. We have about a 1% chance of beating UGA.

That's a good problem to have. Besides, I doubt he leaves, so long as we match the offer. He trusts his AD and you can't buy that. He might not even jump for Oklahoma. His last stint there didn't go well.

Not that any of that is likely to matter. We have about a 1% chance of beating UGA.
Everyone has a 100 percent to chance to beat anyone. Forget that probability ESPN crap.

I’ll never understand why people are afraid that our coach will be courted by other schools. This simply means that he’s doing a good job, which is much better than the alternative. Even if a top school poaches him, we are in a much better position to hire a top notch coach than we have in the last 2 decades.

At some point each coach must decide. I’m over the days of speculating. UT can be a top 10 job and end destination if we can get back to winning and the admin and big donors don’t meddle.

Reactions: 1Volnation
Not that it's a conversation even worth having, but I don't think Heupel has interest in other schools. Not even Oklahoma; which likely left a sour taste in his mouth after pushing him out.

The only way I could see Heupel leaving (voluntarily) is if he goes to the NFL.

VN Store

Back