When we win: Storm the field? Yes or no.

Please don't, We don't need them thinking they are important...They have done nothing in 41 years to earn our respect as far as rushing the field, We have beaten them in the past 5 years so they do not deserve it....Just laugh at them and wave...THAT they deserve!

Reactions: Lizzard28
Never. Tennessee should never storm the field given our history we are too historic in football to ever do this

I say storm it. To heck with waiting until after we put the boot to it. I say do it in the first quarter. We ain't scared!

Please don't, We don't need them thinking they are important...They have done nothing in 41 years to earn our respect as far as rushing the field, We have beaten them in the past 5 years so they do not deserve it....Just laugh at them and wave...THAT they deserve!

Haaayyyyy!!!!

Hell no. We have beaten them before and we will beat them again. There is no reason to make Georgia or anyone else to think we have fallen that far . Georgia fans would freakout if we take beating them nothing special. Our team, coaches, players, and fans need to remind the Nation that we are becoming a football team that they all knew and feared. Just another routine win when we beat Georgia, Florida, and Alabama. That time is just around the corner.

I don’t think we’ll have to worry about storming the field this Saturday. UGA will wax us with their D and OL. We just don’t have the horses for a full 4 quarters. While the KY game was a bit misleading on both sides of the ball for us, this will most likely be a letdown game.

I'm going to say this as honestly as I can. act like you've been there before, because you have.

stopping saban is different.
ahhhhh grow up. This old crotchety mentality is just dumb. Have some fun, be safe, and throw those goal posts in the river.

Reactions: GAVol
Ah yes, the sport version of antifa uniforms.

Can't be, they are a loose collection of people without centralization or leadership. So there's no conforming uniform for them to wear. Just saying as an informed guy who doesn't cotton to hearsay. Actually, I think your comment is darn funny. Even now, I imagine field-stormers running out on the field and splattering Ga players, coaches, and cheerleaders with mustard. We'd catch it big time from the media, SEC, NCAA, sports writers/commentors, and maybe even the Russo-Chinese alliance. But it would still be a hilarious sight. So much so, I'm almost in favor of doing that. Maybe with a few shots of Jack Daniel's Rye, I'd get rid of the almost. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1636551216855.png

I love the optimism. You guys are talking about storming the field after upsetting UGA and i'm over here thinking about what flavored wings i want to cry my tears into .

Reactions: agent|orange

VN Store

Back