Posting TikTok videos help

@Freak since the latest iOS update, any Tik Tok video just shows up like this. And you can’t click on anything.

Attachments

• D5D6F36D-F5B5-4820-B340-D9715178F762.png
    D5D6F36D-F5B5-4820-B340-D9715178F762.png
    623 KB · Views: 6
@Freak since the latest iOS update, any Tik Tok video just shows up like this. And you can’t click on anything.
Are you using the latest version of ios? If so, Safari has been a little wonky. Next time it happens click the little icon at the bottom right of your safari window to bring up all the open tabs and close all of the ones on VolNation and try again.

Are you using the latest version of ios? If so, Safari has been a little wonky. Next time it happens click the little icon at the bottom right of your safari window to bring up all the open tabs and close all of the ones on VolNation and try again.

Still does not work

Any other solutions? Tik Tok imbeds are dead here. I’m still weighing how I actually feel about that.

Any other solutions? Tik Tok imbeds are dead here. I’m still weighing how I actually feel about that.
I have some board upgrades that need to be done, but it will probably be a couple of months until those are all finished. There's a good chance that fixes it. To be honest, iOS has been a real pain to keep up with with all the embed issues, for whatever reason.

Actually, I just noticed the TikTok embeds are working fine for me on iOS.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back