The Atlanta Braves Thread

Since I was 15 years old when I first heard this song I always thought how cool it’d be to listen to this when the Braves won the World Series and now playing it I am tearing up again in the middle of my living room at 1:25 in the morning thinking about the Braves finally did it.

I love sports 4701F589-8D54-4D92-84D0-24EEB49572E5.png

Panda Head
Swords
Pearls
Just a little bit of love
Be cocky, Braves
We just might be those mother****ers
The Night Shift

So much fun. What a season.

When he touched 98 to punch out Gurriel in the 1st inning, I had a feeling everything was going to be alright.

The difference between getting out of that jam in the first and allowing runs on the board set the tone for the entire game.

Not going to lie…before the first inning was done I was preparing myself for another game like Sunday’s.

Clock in old man, post a Guinness and horse mask pic you and GA deserve this more than anyone

GENTLEMEN

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MOTHERFSCKERS

It's a beautiful night and I hope you are all as beautiful right now as I am!

1995 was a long long time ago so it's hard to compare, but I'm pretty sure that tonight is the best night in my 40 frigging years of watching this damn team. Back then what I felt was mostly relief after the failures of 91 and 92 and 93. This is not relief; this is sheer ass joy after watching a sub-.500 team full of misfits and castoffs roar back and take the championship away from the so-called better teams, just like the Braves lost over and over and over to crappier teams back in the old days. This year it was our turn to be spoiler and by god we deserve it.

Cheers!!

VN Store

Back