'22 GA WR Kaleb Webb (Tennessee signee)

That last quote is spot on. Was the trash throwing classless? Yes. But it also showed that our fanbase has such fervent support for our guys that they’re willing to cross the line when they feel the fairness and legitimacy of the game is being tampered with.

However, whoever threw the golf ball shouldn’t be allowed back in.

That last quote is spot on. Was the trash throwing classless? Yes. But it also showed that our fanbase has such fervent support for our guys that they’re willing to cross the line when they feel the fairness and legitimacy of the game is being tampered with.

I just heard on the 247 podcast that someone threw a freaking Crown Royal bottle and several people threw The metal vape things

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Why does it seem that we’re always competing with Michigan for recruits?
That we are a 2nd Tier Power, similar to Michigan, Penn St., Auburn, A&M, Michigan St. We can probably stay within #7-#15 in recruiting rankings, once Heupel gets going, but it will be tough to get back to break the Bama, UGA, OSU, Oklahoma stranglehold on the top 5.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
it will be tough to get back to break the Bama, UGA, OSU, Oklahoma stranglehold on the top 5
Patience....

As for Kaleb Webb and Mich....perhaps we can get in the kids ear that decommited from Mich to make room for Webb....Tay’shawn Trent or someone like him !
ESD is going to be an exciting time, I just have that feeling !

That we are a 2nd Tier Power, similar to Michigan, Penn St., Auburn, A&M, Michigan St. We can probably stay within #7-#15 in recruiting rankings, once Heupel gets going, but it will be tough to get back to break the Bama, UGA, OSU, Oklahoma stranglehold on the top 5.
I wish UT was like Michigan, Penn St, Auburn, A&M, and Michigan St

I guess we are third tier if those guys are second tier maybe mich. st. joins us at Third tier.

I wish UT was like Michigan, Penn St, Auburn, A&M, and Michigan St
If Heupel can get things turned around in a few years, I think we can be a team that can consistently win about 8 to 10 games and can occasionally upset GA or Alabama. Similar to where we were in the 2000’s under Fulmer. We can make it to Atlanta about once every 5 years which would make us like a Penn St or Auburn type 2nd tier power.

If Heupel can get things turned around in a few years, I think we can be a team that can consistently win about 8 to 10 games and can occasionally upset GA or Alabama. Similar to where we were in the 2000’s under Fulmer. We can make it to Atlanta about once every 5 years which would make us like a Penn St or Auburn type 2nd tier power.
If he can get the players then he's a good enough player developer and game day coach to be better than that.

If he can get the players then he's a good enough player developer and game day coach to be better than that.

exactly.

i watched butch win 9 and he couldn't coach a lick once the game started. Same with cornbread. Josh is good enough during the game he can make some serious noise on any given year once he has the roster.

I just like to have pulled an upset this year.I mean we got Georgia left,but u gotta better chance of ducks pulling trucks..Anything possible n the first time in 5 years I feel like we have a shot each weekend.Befor I just knew here we go again,maybe we get lucky.With Hype its like Ok they can coach,do we have the horses and cohesiveness to execute 4 quarters n pull it off.Well were decent for 3 but 4 killin us but I have more hope than ever but im not takin that bait again.Georgia would nail that coffin and really grab headlines.If not its expected but folks know we're playing hard no matter respect us.

I am old enough to not care what anyone thinks. And the trash throwing was no where as near as classless as the fake injuries and SEC officials. The reaction was totally appropriate for the the stimulus that was presented. It’s funny how the talking heads reacted to the fans’ reaction and ignored the scandal that was happening on the field. The SEC is a total joke. I might as well spend my money on the WWE in the future.

VN Store

Back