Six UK players charged...

UK Police and Lexington PD responded to the party the evening of the fight on March 6th. They interviewed all present filed reports with the city and university. Yet, made no arrests.

The UK Student Conduct Committee found fault with some of the football players present for "Failure to Deescalate a Potentially Violent Occurrence". The various corrective actions were counselling and researching/writing papers, among others.

In August, a single LPD Officer filed charges as the Complainant against the 6 players. The Fayette County Attorney sent the charges to the Grand Jury. But, did not present the cases to the jury. The cases were presented by the PO Complainant. The jury returned "No Bill".

I don’t get the word burgle.

I mean we gots many “other” words…..why do we use burgle?

I know it comes from the Latin word burglator……….but that’s even worse. They already did it……..why combine burgle and later??

I know it comes from the Latin word burglator……….but that’s even worse. They already did it……..why combine burgle and later??
*bugle

We can thank the German city of Hamburglar for that one.

Must be mis-remembering, as i thought it all began with barbarians placing raw meat on a horse's back and under the saddle. Then riding around until the meat was tenderized. BUT, I've decided to experiment. I'm going to get some ground bison, slices of uncured ham, thick wheat buns, and make me a WoodsmanVol style hamburger. Thinly slice red potato oven baked and seasoned with my own black pepper, smoked paprika, grounded pink salt. Then all chased with a freezer chilled glasss mug filled with OmmeGang Goat Milk Stout. Thanks for sparking my curiosity and love of trying new food ideas. Wonder what a burger made with ground goat would be like. I'll try that too, no doubt.

Burglgator, murdergator. You see Latin knew that felonies and gators go together. 😂

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
In other news.......
jEqnrc2.jpg

VN Store

Back