Tennessee Needs to win out

We aren’t winning out and we’ll be lucky to finish 6-6 which is what most predicted us to be.
This.
45% chance to beat KY at KY
10% chance to beat GA at home
95% to beat South Ala at home
85% to beat Vandy at home

OP should change his name to BigOrangeBravado.

I will give him one thing, he has had consistently unrealistic expectations and shared them on this board for many years.

Through the darkest of times, he still wakes up each day like it is the morning after the 98 title. 😂

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.

So if Heupel meets expectations of going 6-6, that’s a problem?

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.

Troll

Where's all this talent? We have 2 SEC RBs who've both missed significant time. A load of no shows at WR (Velus, Tillman, and Payton are the only ones I would mark down as "good"). Warren has looked good, but I'd hardly put our TE's in the top half of the SEC. 6 SEC OL when healthy. DL is actually good enough. LB corps is....bad to put it nicely. DBs are also extremely thin. I love our team, but this is nowhere near 9-3 talent. Should we have been 8-4? Yes, the Pitt and Ole Miss losses are tough. Steal one from UK, go 7-5 and this season is a great success. Finishing 6-6 would still be fine. Pruitt would've lost to Mizzou and Scar.

A problem for who? Not to the majority. I would says fans like you who make this comment are the problem.

Pitt is good lol... have you watched any football or just Tennessee games then decided to post ?? Lolz

so weird to see people calling 6-6 a good or acceptable season. that is beating 6 horrible teams that we have sooo much more talent than, beating no teams that are equal or slightly worse than us, and then loosing 3 games to teams with more talent. Yall are better than this. This is with the depth issue that everyone loves to hatp on too.

That’s a tall order friend.

I think we have a chance in each game but UGA is going to be one hell of a mountain to climb.

I said 9-3. We absolutely should have beaten Pitt and more than a chance to beat Ole Miss. and with this thin team. If we can get our roster numbers up with quality players, our future is BRIGHT.

you must be insane - pitt is ranked now 16 beating clemson and the number 6 offensive team in the nation - perhaps with Heisman winner - a roster of 71 scholarship players playing against 85 - what in the world are u smoking? ol miss is now ranked 10th and kentucky top 15 how in the world do you think ten should be a top 10 team?
you have never played any football

Reactions: Titan05
Did you forget that we are 14 scholarship players short? We do not have depth and your prediction was based off of no data. We have played games against ranked opponents and had a very good chance to have two more wins. A different starting QB probably gives us one and a game not officiated by a crew that had already been disciplined once this year for poor officiating gives us another. I would be extremely happy if we could win out, but 1-1 against the next two opponents is more realistic. We have a chance against KY, but little of one against GA. The last two we should sleep walk through. I will not consider 6-6 great, but far from a dismal failure. 7-5 would be nice, 8-4 would be coach of the year level.

Wow .. yea do you know anything bout football ?

VN Store

Back