Tennessee Needs to win out

Nationdom

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.
Baaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

I'll have what you're smoking.

We have 6-6 easy. I think this team is good enough (and believes in each other enough) to beat UK on the road, or pull an upset in raucous Neyland in a night game vs uga. The win is against UK is a higher possibility to be sure, but we were in it with Bama on the round into the 4th Qtr. Maybe there’s a little magic to unleash on the dogs. But saying we ‘must win out’ is ludicrous, even for me.

We have 6-6 easy. I think this team is good enough (and believes in each other enough) to beat UK on the road, or pull an upset in raucous Neyland in a night game vs uga. The win is against UK is a higher possibility to be sure, but we were in it with Bama on the round into the 4th Qtr. Maybe there’s a little magic to unleash on the dogs. But saying we ‘must win out’ is ludicrous, even for me.
That's what big time programs and coaches do. they win out, even when the odds are stacked agaisnt them.

Too much talent...

Where to start? We aren't devoid of talent for sure, but most of these guys haven't played as a team before the start of the year. It was almost like watching the movie Major League where the owner signed a bunch of new people no one wanted and cast off any stars. We obviously didn't have that problem, the transfer portal decimated us. I'm proud of the way this team has rallied together and fought their butts off in the hardest league in NCAA. Pitt was early in the year and I think we'd win if we played again. I like our chances against KY coming off a bye week, but UGA is undisputedly the best team in the country right now.

Too much talent...

Where to start? We aren't devoid of talent for sure, but most of these guys haven't played as a team before the start of the year. It was almost like watching the movie Major League where the owner signed a bunch of new people no one wanted and cast off any stars. We obviously didn't have that problem, the transfer portal decimated us. I'm proud of the way this team has rallied together and fought their butts off in the hardest league in NCAA. Pitt was early in the year and I think we'd win if we played again. I like our chances against KY coming off a bye week, but UGA is undisputedly the best team in the country right now.
when I say too much talent I mean we have more talent than everyone besides the big 3 and quite a bit more talent than most of those other 9 teams.

Quit reading after this because you’re obviously off your meds

VN Store

Back